Wigan coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wigan coaches

Sorry if there is already a thread on this but does anyone know if I can still book a coach for tomorrow. My mate was meant to be driving and he might not be able to go and as I'm a 30 year old man who stupidly can't drive I have no other way of getting there (barring spending a small fortune on a train).

Thanks

Try melh64@hotmail.co.uk coaches leaving from the Target at Northolt at 1.30
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Thanks for that.

I also live near Croydon if anyone is driving from near there and has room. Obviously I will pay towards petrol.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
        Sorry if there is already a thread on this but does anyone know if I can still book a coach for tomorrow. My mate was meant to be driving and he might not be able to go and as I'm a 30 year old man who stupidly can't drive I have no other way of getting there (barring spending a small fortune on a train).

Thanks
        You can still book the official coach. Click the link below.

Coach Booking

Comment

Thanks mate. I thought they were already full but I give them a go as well.

Comment

lsa may have seats, /£30,£20 call gary on 07506 028 189, we leave the springbok at noon, early start due to traffic probs in manchester area ta

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
              early start due to traffic probs in manchester area ta
              Traffic problems you say Mod I believe you

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                lsa may have seats, /£30,£20 call gary on 07506 028 189, we leave the springbok at noon, early start due to traffic probs in manchester area ta
                You got the right idea 'Mod' , weather been bad & motorways round here always sh1te in the heavy rain , combine that with Friday rush hour n we have a few tears at teatime !
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

There are loads

THERE ARE LOADS OF SPACE IN COACHES,shouldnt be a problem
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Thanks for your help. I assume with the official coach I can buy them tomorrow. Would it be I have to phone up first or could I pay on arrival.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                      Thanks for your help. I assume with the official coach I can buy them tomorrow. Would it be I have to phone up first or could I pay on arrival.
                      I wouldn't assume that to be honest. I'd ring the box office first thing.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                        You got the right idea 'Mod' , weather been bad & motorways round here always sh1te in the heavy rain , combine that with Friday rush hour n we have a few tears at teatime !
                        Nw Hoopz do you go with a few others from the North?I met a few in the station last time I went to Wigan.I live in Barnsley..

Comment

What time the coaches leaving? is it 1.30?

Comment

Working...
                          X