Adam Le Fondre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Le Fondre

Reading striker Adam Le Fondre says he is unsure whether he will still be at the club next season because of the uncertainty over ownership of the club.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27297326

Would you take him? For me No even If we don't go up. There are better strikers available in the Championship.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

I'd take him

Comment

The lad scores goals, he scored in the prem, if we want to build slowly this lad, Rhodes and McCormack are the type of players to go with, low profile but know where the net is, big names take us back to the same old ****.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Reading striker Adam Le Fondre says he is unsure whether he will still be at the club next season because of the uncertainty over ownership of the club.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27297326

Would you take him? For me No even If we don't go up. There are better strikers available in the Championship.
        Are you sure?
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

just needs to be playing regularly.. if we didn't go up, him and Chaz next season would be decent

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            Are you sure?
            Rhodes, McCormack, Grabban and Deeney are better players.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I like the guy but I have one question which I have never been able to answer. He seems to score whenever he plays so why is he never a regular starter what dont we know from behind the scenes which means he only really plays from the bench

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I like the guy but I have one question which I have never been able to answer. He seems to score whenever he plays so why is he never a regular starter what dont we know from behind the scenes which means he only really plays from the bench
                Doesn't perform well in training?
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Yes, would be a good addition to the squad IMO.

Comment

Yes, he is a good championship striker

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Rhodes, McCormack, Grabban and Deeney are better players.
                      In your opinion. Le Fondre has been a goalscorer his whole career, and where ever he has been. The names you mention are good players, but the likes of Grabbon are players who are in 'fashion' this season in the championship. Realistically we will not sign Rhodes, or even McCormack unless we go up, and even then we will be competing with the likes of Villa etc, and the other promoted clubs.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Le Fondre would be a blinding signing. Even IF we go up, would consider signing him as a squad player at least.

Scored 12 PL goals last season.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

yep definately take le fondre=goalscorer

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            In your opinion. Le Fondre has been a goalscorer his whole career, and where ever he has been. The names you mention are good players, but the likes of Grabbon are players who are in 'fashion' this season in the championship. Realistically we will not sign Rhodes, or even McCormack unless we go up, and even then we will be competing with the likes of Villa etc, and the other promoted clubs.

Becasue they will be sold for silly amounts if sold at all, and even then they are still untested or proven in the top flight. It cracks me up the hype for Rhodes all the time when he would cost about £10m because Blackburn paid over the odds at £8m, yet he may be a complete flop in the prem and totally come unstuck when playing against proper international top defenders.

As for Le Fondre, if he was a relatively cheap option to get hold of we should. He is a goalscorer at this level and has also shown he can cut it in the prem and chip in with crucial goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Becasue they will be sold for silly amounts if sold at all, and even then they are still untested or proven in the top flight. It cracks me up the hype for Rhodes all the time when he would cost about £10m because Blackburn paid over the odds at £8m, yet he may be a complete flop in the prem and totally come unstuck when playing against proper international top defenders.

As for Le Fondre, if he was a relatively cheap option to get hold of we should. He is a goalscorer at this level and has also shown he can cut it in the prem and chip in with crucial goals.
                              Spot on about Rhodes Del. IMO no player unless proven at the top level should go for more than 5m, but that's another debate.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X