No announcement yet.

Mood on Wigan forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad they are confident. Shame they never beat us this season though isn't it?

Comment

think they're the best team i've seen at L/Rd this season out us under a lot of pressure / hopefully we've got enough to progress especially now we've got Austin back.

Comment

Got a sneeky feeling Brighton will turn over Derby, but can't call our tie.

Comment

i think they are in for a suprise i really reckon a few of our players will step up now - people like hill onohua, austin barton, simpson, green, morrison are going to be well up for this ...as fotbballers they all want to be back prem league and we might even have phillips to come back

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            derby fans are the ones getting on my nerves....they actually think they will stroll it beating us in the final....well my bleating goat like friends you are the one team id love in the final....they couldnt get the ball off us up there when we were proper shi te n sat there hands over faces for last half hour....we would **** them good n proper at wembley!!
            Agree facto would love to rip these wan#ers to shreads

Comment

Im going for a QPR V Brighton final

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Im going for a QPR V Brighton final
                I need to stop agreeing with you WLR

Comment

Working...
                X