Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why we won today

Because I was there to cheer the lads on

Serously though I was pleasantly surprised by how organised we were all over the pitch. Rowlands and Watson were impressive in the middle, whilst Stewart had a very good game. In fact the defence did such a good job that we didn't even see anything of Chopra.

The new Cardiff City stadium, whilst 'nice' enough was rather soulless and not a patch on Ninian for atmosphere though some of the natives in the side bit next to us did their best at the start to rouse their team but towards the end they were either booing or sticking two fingers up at their team!

Will post some photos from today on the web later for interest.

Probably the shortest report I have ever done but am now off to watch motd, and then enjoy the highlights from our game a bit on the football league show.

Oh, and once again, thanks to QPRdad and Pete for helping us out :red_heart:

Come on U Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssss.

...........i do love the facto we have some very very sexy fillies following our club.................ding dong:red_heart:
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Filly? I'm more of an old mare these days

Comment

many an old hen gets the **** to doodle doo!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Thanks Tracy.

Did Cardiff have any goalscoring opportunities at all? I didn't listen to the entire game but whenever I turned the commentary on we were dominating.

Comment

Thanks for that Tracy ;D

Glad you had a good time!

Comment

Godfather. No, nothing to trouble us. Cerny didn't have any saves as such to make though a couple of weak efforts by them were gathered competently by him. They had a few random shots too which were well wide. I tell you what though, had we gone 3-0 up shortly after half time after Vine was really unlucky to hit the woodwork, it could have got nasty with the natives.

Oh, and Cait. Enjoy Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
                Godfather. No, nothing to trouble us. Cerny didn't have any saves as such to make though a couple of weak efforts by them were gathered competently by him. They had a few random shots too which were well wide. I tell you what though, had we gone 3-0 up shortly after half time after Vine was really unlucky to hit the woodwork, it could have got nasty with the natives.

Oh, and Cait. Enjoy Chelsea
                Many thanks.

I just hope we produce a similar performance against Chelsea - we might just nick a goal or two.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                  I didn't listen to the entire game but whenever I turned the commentary on we were dominating.
                  Godfather, we pretty much dominated from start to finish.

Comment

Great stuff and great day out.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy View Post
                      Because I was there to cheer the lads on

Serously though I was pleasantly surprised by how organised we were all over the pitch. Rowlands and Watson were impressive in the middle, whilst Stewart had a very good game. In fact the defence did such a good job that we didn't even see anything of Chopra.

The new Cardiff City stadium, whilst 'nice' enough was rather soulless and not a patch on Ninian for atmosphere though some of the natives in the side bit next to us did their best at the start to rouse their team but towards the end they were either booing or sticking two fingers up at their team!

Will post some photos from today on the web later for interest.

Probably the shortest report I have ever done but am now off to watch motd, and then enjoy the highlights from our game a bit on the football league show.

Oh, and once again, thanks to QPRdad and Pete for helping us out :red_heart:

Come on U Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssss.
                      Cheers Tracy. I for one miss your match reports. Will look forward to the pictures

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                      many an old hen gets the **** to doodle doo!!!
                      Naughty but nice.

Comment

Because cardiff didnt turn up...........................................
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

GT do you just come on here to wind people up or are you just a mug

Comment

depends on your point of veiw london to be honnest.im in a mood for misscheif tonight.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

in that case you must be a mug

Comment

Working...
                              X