Box office/wigan tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box office/wigan tickets

I know they're on sale today but anyone know if the box office is actually open?

If they're ordered online would they get to you by Friday morning?
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

It is open today mate but I am not sure from what time

Comment

I'm not trusting the post. Box office opens at 10. My old man is an away season ticket holder and he's gone to collect his. If you think about it, today is a Bank Holiday. So the tickets can't be sent until tomorrow. They could be with you on Wednesday or Thursday. If not, then you're screwed because most people will be leaving before the postie arrives on Friday. My postie just just gets later and later each day. Rather have the ticket in hand.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

there is a print your own ticket option, usually , online.

Comment

Box office online not listing them for sale. Do you have to buy them in person then?

Comment

They should have made it clearer on the official site how they were going on sale.

Comment

I just got mine by calling the box office: 08444 777 007

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsteve View Post
                They should have made it clearer on the official site how they were going on sale.
                Have they ever printed away tickets ever before?

Comment

Got 'em online!

Comment

Just got mine online.

Comment

when you say got online does that mean they are sending them out?

Comment

It would appear that way.

Comment

Got mine through the telephone box office (online wasn't showing up). Have to pick them up from the stadium box office. Not sure if its the same online as you sometimes get the option to print them out

Comment

Online purchase never mentioned anything about picking up tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              I'm not trusting the post. Box office opens at 10. My old man is an away season ticket holder and he's gone to collect his. If you think about it, today is a Bank Holiday. So the tickets can't be sent until tomorrow. They could be with you on Wednesday or Thursday. If not, then you're screwed because most people will be leaving before the postie arrives on Friday. My postie just just gets later and later each day. Rather have the ticket in hand.
                              Same as mate, me old man went up this morning & got his, mine & me bros as we didn't trust the postie. Rather have ticket in hand & be certain about it.

Roll on Friday!
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X