Unbearable! Unthinkable! Unlikely?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Can you imagine the tension if we go to extra time and pens next Monday!!!!
Collapse
X
-
-
If we can come back to LR with no more than a 2 goal deficit then I reckon we've got a chance. Say we lose 2-0 or 3-1 and go into HT with a 1-0 lead.... The crowd could really play our part by really ramping up the noise as it has got to inspire and translate to the players.... How many matches have we had at home when the majority of the game is played in relative silence.... We all mention the Oldham play off night and this could go down in R's folklore as one of those nights when we can proudly say, I was there.... COYR'sComment
-
If we get to wembley i reckon we win it - honestly think we can take derby or brighton. I think some of our bif players will really step up nowComment
Comment