Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP REQUIRED PLEASE..... Home top needed for 6-7yrbold please.. Cash waiting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP REQUIRED PLEASE..... Home top needed for 6-7yrbold please.. Cash waiting..

Hi Folks,

My 6yr old grandson is due to start playing football at Swindon Town next Fri and I need an R's home kit top to send him there in...

I rang the shop but believe it or not they have sold out and I don't want to have to wait until things finish on ebay so if anyone has a home top that would be big enough and they want to sell it to me then that would be fantastic and very much appreciated please.....

Also, there is the added bonus of another R's fan in our ranks....

Thanks in advance and if anyone could help or identify one on ebay or any other sort of site then please send me a message.... Cheers

Have you tried sports direct.com?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
      Hi Folks,

My 6yr old grandson is due to start playing football at Swindon Town next Fri and I need an R's home kit top to send him there in...

I rang the shop but believe it or not they have sold out and I don't want to have to wait until things finish on ebay so if anyone has a home top that would be big enough and they want to sell it to me then that would be fantastic and very much appreciated please.....

Thanks in advance and if anyone could help or identify one on ebay or any other sort of site then please send me a message.... Cheers
      http://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=L&ai...Detail_i774592

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
        Hi Folks,

Ive just checked sports direct and they have your boys sizes. 19.99 think i saw it for. This is your best option, hope you get it sorted. As you can tell im very bored at work

Comment

Might have one of the old compaq ones from when i was 8/9/10 up in the loft but not sure when I'll be able to get up there. If i manage to over the weekend and come across it i will PM you.

Comment

Thanks very much indeed very helpful all of you...

Comment

Working...
            X