if we make the playoff final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if we make the playoff final

What clubs do you think would be for and against us ?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Depends who we play!

If it's Derby (which looks the most likely) then Forest & Leicester. Also, perversely, Palace as I'm sure they would love to play us next season. Man City (I think they like us),
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Barcelona. Real madrid. Tottenham are a bunch of, . . Teams i think will support the greatest football team in the world. . While running down uxbridge road. . Wearing a blue ribbon in the merry month of may

Comment

and we hate cardiff city and chelsea are. . . 2 teams that won't. . but from stamford bridge to wembley we stick the blue flag up the. . . cos we are qpr say we are qpr. . so when we get promoted this is what we sing. . come on you rrrsss. . .

Comment

Who gives a flying f...?!

Comment

Heard River Plate are having a punt on us...............

Comment

Don't think many would be for us to be honest. Since our last stint in the PL and the way we went about it (ie splashing cash like Man City's clumsy little brother) I think a lot of people in football grew a bit of a dislike towards us.

I imagine southern teams that we don't really have a rivalry with in the PL (ie Southampton, Ar$enal, Tottenham) will want us to win as we would be a better away day for them than Derby or Wigan. Can't imagine too many want us to win though.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

in the past with our entertaining teams we were a lot of fans second team, now we are universally loathed
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                X