Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Dunne

What a win yesterday.

With how the game went on nobody expected us to score three goals during injury time. In fact I didn't even expect to win it. Despite that, I felt our defence lacked the support Barton gives in front of them.

The other important thing worth mentioning is how slow Richard Dunne was. He couldn't chase many balls and ended up gifting them many corners, two of them ended in our net. The same problem caused him committing the penalty against Sheffield Wednesday. Don't shoot me he has been great, but it is time to keep him on the bench specially during the play offs where both pace and concentration are vastly needed. So our starting defence should be: Simpson Onuoha Hill and BAE.
    Last edited by Yousef; 13-04-2014, 11:16 AM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

rest him (we are "nearly" in the play-offs) then when they start he will have fresher legs! he has been outstanding this season but i do agree the legs are going and the big stage is where we need him.

Comment

He is not excatly "poetry in motion"
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I thought Dunne was brilliant yesterday.

Made a mistake with the header back to Green but Charlie was marking the goalscorer.

Comment

Everybody knew what we were getting when we signed dunne...a player past his best but good enough for this level and thats proved to be the case. Has done well over all this season but a rest could be in order ahead of the playoffs.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Dunne was absolutely outstanding yesterday, a rock, first name on the sheet for me

Comment

For me for the rest of the season Nedum starts and we rotate Hill and Dunne game to game as they both get a breather

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                For me for the rest of the season Nedum starts and we rotate Hill and Dunne game to game as they both get a breather
                spot on, dunne had a great game yesterday

Comment

Dunne was my motm yesterday, won everything
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Good Shout.
                    Both Dunne and Hill could do with a rest soon.
                    I think once we achieved the play off position they should maybe do a half each.
                    Both have been present all season, and there has been silly mistakes by both Dunne and Hill which I think has got to come down to tiredness.

Nelsen when here was on his last legs, as we relied on him too much.
                    I just think that once we achieve that play off spot, do a bit of resting for some.
                    Still keep them in the mix, last 30mins etc.

Don't think it matters who we get in the play off semis, if everyone gives 100% we should progress!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X