Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe I should always start watching @ 75mins...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I should always start watching @ 75mins...!

My god.

I couldn't watch the first 75 mins of the game today due to other commitments.

I turned on @ 75 mins, noted that Forest had just equalised for the second time and you can imagine what I'm thinking.

Then I saw just about the best 15 minutes of Rangers I think I can remember for some time. Even Bobby was excellent!

Perhaps we've finally clicked? (I hear we were pretty good in the first half also)

One thing for sure is we are total shite at defending corners, free-kicks and long throw-ins. Dunne is useless in the air and aint much better on the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
      My god.

I couldn't watch the first 75 mins of the game today due to other commitments.

I turned on @ 75 mins, noted that Forest had just equalised for the second time and you can imagine what I'm thinking.

Then I saw just about the best 15 minutes of Rangers I think I can remember for some time. Even Bobby was excellent!

Perhaps we've finally clicked? (I hear we were pretty good in the first half also)

snax im exactly the same...popped in the boozer with mrsf after spending the morning shopping n knewit was 2-2......que a fifeteen minute dazzling attacking show from us not witnessed all season...........we cant defend but boy lets just attack.....attack....attack attack attack..............rather lose 4-6 trying to win than defending to draw 0-0!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Absolutely Facto!

I just had a look on the Forest forum and they are in meltdown. What made me laugh is that one guy said at one point (just after they'd equalised), let's go for it - rather lose 5-2 by doing that than not. Not sure he felt the same at the end :P

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
          Absolutely Facto!

I just had a look on the Forest forum and they are in meltdown. What made me laugh is that one guy said at one point (just after they'd equalised), let's go for it - rather lose 5-2 by doing that than not. Not sure he felt the same at the end :P
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X