Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ale Faurlin close to a return?

http://instagram.com/p/mpsEsao8IH/
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

That video has made me happy

Comment

If he can come back to his best form next season in the Championship, with a new manager integrating our younger players with the likes of Ale, Joey, Rob Green and Clint Hill - should be an enjoyable season. Certainly odds on to be more enjoyable than this one. Great to see Ale looking good.

Comment

I cant see it, not this season , you really have to strengthen that area around the ligaments , not enough games left and really no worth the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          I cant see it, not this season , you really have to strengthen that area around the ligaments , not enough games left and really no worth the risk.
          Hadn't even considered that we would dream of getting him back this year. Summer of strengthening and hopefully a chance at playing pre-season.

Slowly does it.

Comment

I doubt joey will be here next year if we dont get promoted

Comment

with ale in midfield we'd have every chance of a better season next time!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

It took Ale a while to get back to form last time...expect the same again.

Comment

he was reem against wednesday!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Only way he wont be here next season is if he goes on loan and the club supplement his wages. No one is gonna pay him anywhere close to what we are.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      He will be off either way I reckon.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        he was reem against wednesday!
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Back when I thought we'd be in for a hugely enjoyable season, where did it all go so horribly wrong?!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                            Hadn't even considered that we would dream of getting him back this year. Summer of strengthening and hopefully a chance at playing pre-season.

Slowly does it.
                            Yeh, no point rushing him back, especially in that Midfield Area where tackles are flying in.
                            At least we won't be saying goodbye to him in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Norton View Post
                              Back when I thought we'd be in for a hugely enjoyable season, where did it all go so horribly wrong?!
                              Nothing's changed, Toilett is still mustard at hitting defender's legs.

Comment

Working...
                              X