Mbia - Seville Game ITV4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbia - Seville Game ITV4

Game on now. Good chance to see the headless chicken strut his stuff.

Is Mackie playing for Seville these days?

Comment

Apparenly he is having a good season.

I think he is being harshly treated by many on here and other MB's. He was part of a very poorly organisded side with a heap of off the field & dressing room poblems created by Hughes and left to fester by Redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Apparenly he is having a good season.

I think he is being harshly treated by many on here and other MB's. He was part of a very poorly organisded side with a heap of off the field & dressing room poblems created by Hughes and left to fester by Redknapp.
        I think you're right.

By the end of last season he was chucking himself all over the place to the point of absurdity, but in a decent team with decent players around him he doesn't look out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
          I think you're right.

By the end of last season he was chucking himself all over the place to the point of absurdity, but in a decent team with decent players around him he doesn't look out of place.
          A lot of players like him end up running around all over the place because others in the side are not playing their part and due to a lack of leadership organisation and direction on and off the pitch.

If others had put in 75% of the effort he did, he could have concentrated on playing in a central midfield role, or better still as a right back or centre back instead of Bosingwa or Ferdinand or a clearly unfit Samba.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            A lot of players like him end up running around all over the place because others in the side are not playing their part and due to a lack of leadership organisation and direction on and off the pitch.

If others had put in 75% of the effort he did, he could have concentrated on playing in a central midfield role, or better still as a right back or centre back instead of Bosingwa or Ferdinand or a clearly unfit Samba.
            can forget about him, his contract is up in the summer and he wont want to renew it.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
            X