Complete ***** answered the phone at QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete ***** answered the phone at QPR

Ok guys just wondering if someone can help as I just spoke to the most utterly useless uneducated buffoon ever on the QPR reception telephone number. Basically I upgraded tickets for the palace game which you can't do on the Ticketmaster number. So I called the QPR reception and they transferred me to the actual box office who arranged for my tickets to be ready for collection before the Palace game. Obviously with the game being called off I decided not to travel all the way to the stadium on the night. Now that the game has been arranged for November 3rd I wanted to know if they will be sending the tickets to me by post or if I will have to collect them before the game once again. Does anyone know what the answer will be? or in the same situation?
    I can't even be bothered to call the so called box office number he gave me as i'll have to wait in a queue again only to be told they don't deal with upgrades. The guy was such a clown that he said Ticketmaster only answer at lunch times. Which made me laugh as when I actually upgraded my tickets on Monday I called at 9.30am!! That is some seriously early lunch break!!!

Originally posted by waggadaddy View Post
    Ok guys just wondering if someone can help as I just spoke to the most utterly useless uneducated buffoon ever on the QPR reception telephone number. Basically I upgraded tickets for the palace game which you can't do on the Ticketmaster number. So I called the QPR reception and they transferred me to the actual box office who arranged for my tickets to be ready for collection before the Palace game. Obviously with the game being called off I decided not to travel all the way to the stadium on the night. Now that the game has been arranged for November 3rd I wanted to know if they will be sending the tickets to me by post or if I will have to collect them before the game once again. Does anyone know what the answer will be? or in the same situation?
    I can't even be bothered to call the so called box office number he gave me as i'll have to wait in a queue again only to be told they don't deal with upgrades. The guy was such a clown that he said Ticketmaster only answer at lunch times. Which made me laugh as when I actually upgraded my tickets on Monday I called at 9.30am!! That is some seriously early lunch break!!!

I didn't collect my Palace tickets on the night and they said they would send them to me with the Chelsea tickets. Since then, the Chelsea tickets are collection only so I'll get both sets on Wednesday.

Bottom line is they did offer to send them to me, but unless people ask, they are assuming collection on the night.

Hope that helps
    Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Working...
    X