Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redknapp repeating his Spuds trick at QPR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp repeating his Spuds trick at QPR.

Have been looking at HR's past and seeing how other fans eventually perceived him.. stumbled across this article.. Very interesting read, written last month.. Some may have read it already.
    Sums up Redknapp in 1 article.. Nothings changed with him and nothing will.

http://thepremierleagueowl.com/harry...-trick-at-qpr/

Wish he would...4th place in the Champions league...would take that but should be pushing for the premier league title

Comment

I always liked HR before he came to us and was very surprised when Spurs fired him but now I know why. Now I know why fans have this low opinion of him. His answer to everything is reinforce.

Facto made a great point yesterday when he mentioned pulis at palace and what can be done with a bit of hard work and organisation. Something HR knows F A about.

What I would give to have someone like Pulis running our club right now

Comment

As long as it's someone like Pulis and not actually Pulis!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          As long as it's someone like Pulis and not actually Pulis!
          Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            Eh?
            Really?! You said you want someone like Pulis running our club, so my reply states as long as it's not actually Pulis. I thought it made perfect sense?

Comment

Really?! You said you want someone like Pulis running our club, so my reply states as long as it's not actually Pulis. I thought it made perfect sense?
              The meaning is clear but the logic is very fuzzy!

Good article WestLondon, definitely a bit slanted against HR but good points made nonetheless.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Walked into a Spurs fan at work today and when he saw me his face lit up and he said 'now you know why we got rid of him and it will get worse before it gets any better' just what I wanted to hear

Comment

It did mate dw
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Totally agree with article. At Spurs spent loads, brought in lots of players, a large amount of whom didn't work out. Being the media darling he was made him virtually untouchable in terms of criticism. Been disappointing for us overall. Hope we don't have him beyond this season. Need to move the club forward and think of long term. Bagpuss needs to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Totally agree with article. At Spurs spent loads, brought in lots of players, a large amount of whom didn't work out. Being the media darling he was made him virtually untouchable in terms of criticism. Been disappointing for us overall. Hope we don't have him beyond this season. Need to move the club forward and think of long term. Bagpuss needs to retire.
                      Its the Redknapp way mate.. we should of probably looked at this in more detail before appointing him

Comment

"I think the reason his sides collapse is that he never rotates his squad"

That is one of the worst observations I have seen to date (first line under the article) because to to our detriment, in my opinion, all he has done is rotate the f'in squad - EVRY week!

Comment

Working...
                        X