Come on PSG.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on PSG.....

I texted my mate earlier that the perfect night for me would be for Chelsea to score a second in the 89th and then for PSG to score a late heartbreaker in the 95th...... Lovely bit Of schadenfreude to round of the night.....

No chance mate. If only though.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Nearly..... Bet there's a lots of soiled underwear knuckle dragging out of the Bridge right now..... What a sickener and pelt week for us... Even the Fools had a good day on Saturday..... The sooner that meathead Redcrap goes the better for me and give the track suit and whistle to Steve Gallen to have a go if we stay in the PO position.... Our season is in danger of petering out into an embarrassing whimper with the Capt of the Titanic still at the helm.......:(

Comment

I work with your typical cfc fan.goes shopping on a Saturday afternoon and thinks batterseas in Essex. Will put a hot drill bit on his lips tomorrow
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Not gonna be a pleasant day at work tommorow still atleast none of the c#@#s took the bait when i was trying to get them to bet with me.

Comment

Originally posted by cowleyhoop View Post
            Not gonna be a pleasant day at work tommorow still atleast none of the c#@#s took the bait when i was trying to get them to bet with me.
            Touch....

Comment

Working...
            X