Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anoter Tarbie inspired Milan goal and win..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anoter Tarbie inspired Milan goal and win..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRQLXMrs2gg

Tarbs inspired Milan again last night with a great solo goal and MOTM performance...

Another great bit of tactical genius by Harry by shipping him out like he did at Spurs because he cant be a$$ed to manage him.

Mods delete this who gives a **** dont play for us anymore wont play for us again !

Comment

I take absolutely no credit for the aforementioned goal or win!

Comment

You could look at it like that or you could look at it that he keeps scoring and scoring in Milan.. and when he does get sold by us there will be another thread.

You cant get away from him at the moment, he is still contracted to us so we can talk about him

Comment

Yawnnnnnnn

Comment

Watched the game, yes great goal, but was far from MOTM imo. I am a big fan of his but he was quite yesterday except a moment of brilliance.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              Mods delete this who gives a **** dont play for us anymore wont play for us again !
              Very true, however it does highlight what an inept manager we have who has taken this football club back 10 years.

Sooner he is gone the more we can start planning for the future, regardless of what division we end up in.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Watched the game, yes great goal, but was far from MOTM imo. I am a big fan of his but he was quite yesterday except a moment of brilliance.
                A moment of brilliance wins you games and something we haven't had until morrison arrived.

Comment

Not worth posting this in any of the other 47 Taarabt threads no?

Most of us couldn't give a toss anymore.

Comment

I couldn't give a toss anymore either and I started the thread.. just saw he scored again and it was a good goal so thought I'd share.

I do apologise

Comment

Apology accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        A moment of brilliance wins you games and something we haven't had until morrison arrived.
                        Exactly mate - Can do F all for 89 mins but 1 min of brilliance wins you the game. Its OK though we have solid 6/10 week in week out players who have 90% pass completion each game by passing 3 yards sideways.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                          Exactly mate - Can do F all for 89 mins but 1 min of brilliance wins you the game. Its OK though we have solid 6/10 week in week out players who have 90% pass completion each game by passing 3 yards sideways.
                          Exactly this!

Flair destroys the championship so we sign a load of shy horses!

Comment

Glad for Taarabt that he seems to be grasping this opportunity with both hands. Really hope he can become a top player.
                            Shame on Redknapp for not being able to manage a player of Taarabts talent and ability. Redknapp really is a dinosaur in management terms.

Comment

I don't see how he think he can handle Ravel but not handle Adel?..
                              When it comes to foreign players, he seems to like to stick to what he knows.. other than that its all English players in his teams

Comment

Working...
                              X