Six finger bunch sack their manager...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    @mikeparry8: @Joey7Barton Glad to know you're a rowing fan Joey.The first time a blade lands in your face will be beautiful. Ugly pan face d1ck-head.

@Joey7Barton: @mikeparry8 Class act Mike. No wonder there is a scramble to employ you. Have a beautiful day now comrade.
    Love the calm comeback, that will have pissed Parry off even more haha
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
      ??
      The Mike Parry insult to Joey on twitter. I wouldn't be surprised if Joey gave him a whack if they ever met.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        How on earth can people be happy to have Hughton as our next manager... unless there having a wind up!

Championship manager!!!
        some strange comments regards Hughton here.

People cry out for young manager then knock one who does have a decent enough record but names like Howe and Robinson keep getting mentioned.

Why are they considered worthy when they have done not an awful lot in their managerial careers but Hughton is a no no when he has got a side promoted to prem and kept sides in the prem???

Whiz says were welcome but thats because their struggling just like if Norwich wanted to take Harry we would say their welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          some strange comments regards Hughton here.

People cry out for young manager then knock one who does have a decent enough record but names like Howe and Robinson keep getting mentioned.

Why are they considered worthy when they have done not an awful lot in their managerial careers but Hughton is a no no when he has got a side promoted to prem and kept sides in the prem???

Whiz says were welcome but thats because their struggling just like if Norwich wanted to take Harry we would say their welcome.
          I've never once mentioned Howe or Robinson. In fact in another thread somewhere I actually said I'd be disappointed if we went for them. IMO we need someone who knows the prem and can handle the prem.

In regards to Hughton he got Newcastle up but was sacked in their first season up (I think). And with Norwich, he was almost certain to take them down.... IMO he's only ever done well in the championship and has never been able to handle premiership football.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

IMO he's only ever done well in the championship and has never been able to handle premiership football.
            And that's with a Newcastle side he inherited rather than built. As mentioned before, that team could have taken themselves up on their own...

Comment

I've never once mentioned Howe or Robinson. In fact in another thread somewhere I actually said I'd be disappointed if we went for them. IMO we need someone who knows the prem and can handle the prem.

In regards to Hughton he got Newcastle up but was sacked in their first season up (I think). And with Norwich, he was almost certain to take them down.... IMO he's only ever done well in the championship and has never been able to handle premiership football.
              with ref to the other two that was about general consensus on this board. i too would be disappointed with either of them

He would not be my first choice but I think there are plenty worse out there current and previous manager an example of this
              Last edited by West Acton; 07-04-2014, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                And that's with a Newcastle side he inherited rather than built. As mentioned before, that team could have taken themselves up on their own...
                Rubbish they were a team with massive issues just likje we had and on the basis of they could have got themselves straight back up so should have!!!

Were seeing how hard it is this season to get out of this dire division so unsure why some are so quick to run down the achievements of someone who actually done it and in his first managerial job if memory serves me right.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  with ref to the other two that was about general consensus on this baord. i too would be disappointed with either of them

He would not be my first choice but I think there are plenty worse out there current and previous manager an example of this
                  I agree there are plenty worse. But if we were to go for him I'd be extremely disappointed. We'd be going backwards. The owner has huge plans for the clubs future and we need someone who can handle that. IF we weren't to go up, we don't only need a manager that can put a team together that will not only get us in the premiership but a manager that can keep us in the premiership.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I have no doubt who I personally would like, in the Champ or Prem.. Eddie Howe. ideal opportunity for him and is waiting for a move to a bigger type club with money like ourselves.. I'd even put money on Harry having an influence on it at the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      I have no doubt who I personally would like, in the Champ or Prem.. Eddie Howe. ideal opportunity for him and is waiting for a move to a bigger type club with money like ourselves.. I'd even put money on Harry having an influence on it at the end of the season
                      I agree its an ideal opportunity for HIM...not us.

I don't want to be some sort of focking stepping stone for an up and coming manager. I want what's best for QPR not Howe!!!
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        He had his chance when he got Burnley and Fraggled out and had to head back to Bournemouth. He strikes me as the type of person that has a club which is made for him and that's Bournemouth anywhere else he could get found out

Comment

Working...
                        X