Ravel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravel

This isnt a criticism but the POTM seemed a bit off colour today and not quite up to the high standards he's so far set himself. Didn't seem to want shoot or even take a man on, unlike in his previous games.

Was it just down to Bournemouth's good defending?....Injury?....An off day?......Under-motivated (which comes back to HR and could be said of the whole team performance too)?....

His poorest game to date and think its fair that you raise it. Usually he cracks four or five shots off a game I cannot recall him having one shot today

Comment

He was poor today, but then again most of them were.

Comment

Curse of the award...maybe its not just managers!
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          His poorest game to date and think its fair that you raise it. Usually he cracks four or five shots off a game I cannot recall him having one shot today
          I'm sure the shot that deflected and looped and their keeper tipped over the bar was Morrison.

Comment

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
            I'm sure the shot that deflected and looped and their keeper tipped over the bar was Morrison.
            Could be right there were three or four of them first half Hoillet, Traore cant recall the other two could have been Ravel

Comment

Working...
            X