Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't play Carroll, BAE and, sadly, Dunne and we might have a chance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't play Carroll, BAE and, sadly, Dunne and we might have a chance...

And play the Chief, Yun, Barton and Jenas in the middle. Yossi from the start. Austin up front. We probably still won't be good enough, bit we might be better.

I thought Carroll had a decent game. Better in the first half than the second.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
      I thought Carroll had a decent game. Better in the first half than the second.
      Can't win games with a player who can't play a forward pass or create a chance or score a goal. He'll keep possession, though. That's all he does.

Comment

Rangers77, even your hero Clint was at fault for their 2nd goal.

Comment

Carroll played well , got the assist for our goal I think

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77
            Can't win games with a player who can't play a forward pass or create a chance or score a goal. He'll keep possession, though. That's all he does.
            Carroll didnt even keep possession, kept giving it away carelessly in 2nd half. I finally lost patience with him today.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              Rangers77, even your hero Clint was at fault for their 2nd goal.
              Yep. It happens. Once Dunne lost his man. Few would have gotten up from the first minute challenge, mind. He's earned the right to make mistakes.
              Last edited by Rangers77; 05-04-2014, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Was it not his pass to Armand?

Comment

I don't often say this but I never want to see Carroll in a QPR top again an absolutely shocking performance from him. Those that say he done ok I have no idea what you were watching or you just easily satisfied the guy is one of the s hitest CM I have ever seen not just at Rangers but in general

Does F uck all week in week out but I have no doubt he will get the shirt again midweek. Plenty say he does not hide I wish he would as we might have half a change in the middle of the park

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    I don't often say this but I never want to see Carroll in a QPR top again an absolutely shocking performance from him. Those that say he done ok I have no idea what you were watching or you just easily satisfied the guy is one of the s hitest CM I have ever seen not just at Rangers but in general

Does F uck all week in week out but I have no doubt he will get the shirt again midweek. Plenty say he does not hide I wish he would as we might have half a change in the middle of the park
                    Wow! A tad harsh but hey, ho.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      Was it not his pass to Armand?
                      Yeah it was. His second assist of the season. Sadly it doesn't invalidate my point. I wish he'd play similar balls- even if they don't come off - but he doesn't. And I've never seen him test a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        Wow! A tad harsh but hey, ho.
                        Not harsh at all Mafia the guy is wasting our time and his. He's not up to it and has proved that week after week. Can you honestly say if we have three play off games you want him representing us in the middle of the park???
                        Last edited by West Acton; 05-04-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Nail on head, West.

Comment

Harry said he could pass but he must have been talking about wind.

Comment

Couldnt agree more. I've had enough of his endless sideways and backward passing. He is incapable of making a single forward run with the ball, let alone a defence splitting pass, and he constantly stops or slows down our play, thus we never have momentum, pace and drive with him in the side. I've been patient with him up to now but today was the final straw for me as Bournemouth were there for the taking, especially after their sending off.

Comment

Working...
                              X