1st EVER GAME!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st EVER GAME!!

On the 12th April ill be taking my son who's 2years old to see his first rangers game against Forrest. This will easily be one of my happiest day's and I can not wait!!!!

Has anyone sat in the Loftus Road Lower before? And what's it like with youngsters?

Also

I plan on parking in Westfield, anyone else parked there on match day and what's it like?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Glory Hunter!!!

Only Joking. I would suggest the Houseing estate near the ground to park, rather than Westfield. There are plenty of spaces available and a similar walking distance. Westfield is pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      On the 12th April ill be taking my son who's 2years old to see his first rangers game against Forrest. This will easily be one of my happiest day's and I can not wait!!!!

Has anyone sat in the Loftus Road Lower before? And what's it like with youngsters?

Also

I plan on parking in Westfield, anyone else parked there on match day and what's it like?
      Very brave taking a 2 year old !

I took my eldest ( she was 7 at the time) on the opening day of the season , she was a bit apprehensive about the noise but enjoyed it in the end

This was in HU
      We Are The People.....

Comment

i took my six year old to her first match ,this season ( Reading ) ,we sat Loft Lower it was good for the kids ,she had her picture taken with Jude etc worst bit was me trying not to swear too much ,as its the family stand ! Hopefully you get a better score and a lifelong Ranger as a son.
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

poor kid.....a lifetime of letdowns n woe .......................... only kidding.... hope the little one has a fantastic time!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I've parked in Westfield before. Usually leave the mrs and daughter to go off shopping whilst the boy and I go to the match. Costs a few quid but easy to get in and out of. I usually park either one of the roads off the A40 or one off Scrubbs Lane.

The only problem I see on the housing estate nearby is it will be busy getting away afterwards.

Wherever you park they'll be a bit of a walk but at 2 I guess it will be easy to carry your boy!

Comment

Yeah im not sure if im brave or stupid, but im sure a few on here could probably answer that one for me..... Probably still pay an extra few quid and park in Westfield, just takes the hassle out of trying to find a place to park plus its secure. Not sure what to expect from the boy, but he's quite loud (slowly finding his words) so I think he'll be in his element with all the noise

Definitely a day to remember either way im sure.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

good luck nick! i normally park on scotts rd off coningham rd easy to get away too. whereabouts do you have to drive to?

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                  good luck nick! i normally park on scotts rd off coningham rd easy to get away too. whereabouts do you have to drive to?
                  Just near Kingston. The plan is to jump on the A316 and come in through Hammersmith. The idea of parking in Westfield is its relatively hassle free, especially because i've got my boy.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Have a good day Nick, hope the little un enjoys his day......remember taking my lad for the first time, he loved it, aged 6.....he's now 24!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Have a good day Nick, hope the little un enjoys his day......remember taking my lad for the first time, he loved it, aged 6.....he's now 24!!!!!!!
                      Cheers tw. 24 and still a hoops fan??
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Just near Kingston. The plan is to jump on the A316 and come in through Hammersmith. The idea of parking in Westfield is its relatively hassle free, especially because i've got my boy.
                        i come in the same way from twickenham,i go over the small flyover at the hogarth roundabout head for goldhawk rd turn at st stephens ave no problem!

Comment

i come in the same way from twickenham,i go over the small flyover at the hogarth roundabout head for goldhawk rd turn at st stephens ave no problem!
                          Yeah thats it, I no where you mean mate. Hopefully shouldn't be to bad traffic wise because of kick off time
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

i hope your boy enjoys himself nick,if it gets as bad as the blackpool game he will fall asleep!!

Comment

i hope your boy enjoys himself nick,if it gets as bad as the blackpool game he will fall asleep!!
                              Cheers mate. If it gets that bad he wont be the only one drifting of
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X