No announcement yet.

British Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I know they are all Rangers fans.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      NW that the bloke with the angel tattoo across his chest? Was in there before the game n all - it was at that point I moved onto the Coningham - refused to give him my money
      Whats the Conny like these days Matty ? Havnt been in there for a couple of seasons . Always quite liked the Crown and Sceptre ,especially when its sunny ,decent garden
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Bring back the luxurious Smuts wine bar & cocktail lounge on the White City development complex.

Proper gaff.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Whats the Conny like these days Matty ? Havnt been in there for a couple of seasons . Always quite liked the Crown and Sceptre ,especially when its sunny ,decent garden
          What's the Conny like nowadays ? ? ?

Same as it was in the 50's when my Dad & Uncles drank in there after moving down from Scotland !

It's still got the same carpets & wallpaper
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
            What's the Conny like nowadays ? ? ?

Same as it was in the 50's when my Dad & Uncles drank in there after moving down from Scotland !

It's still got the same carpets & wallpaper
            Sounds like a plan ,see you in there next time !

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Sounds like a plan ,see you in there next time !

Better have a bar staff count first .............. we used to drink in there before the games in the 80's / 90's used to be 4 deep the length of the bar and 2 or 3 bar staff on
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

The Irish geezer was in there early doors on Tuesday before the game last week, but cleared off and 2 young birds with a 5 year old took over.

At least they kept the price the same. As much as I loved the old set up in there, matey used to make his mind up each round how much he wanted to charge us. Good old fella he was though.

Still go in there as I can't get on with the Conny. The worst pint I've ever had came from there. Absolutely shocking it was.

As for the Adelaide. I was about early a few games back so thought I'd pop in there for a pint before the others turned up. Asked for a pint of Heineken & bag of nuts, and got the reply, "would you like pepper & crushed sea salt, Chilli & Corriander or Italian herb ones"? I said, you got any KP? He said, ER no sir, so I cancelled the pint and went back to the BQ.

Can't stand places like that. Love an old fashioned place with a bit of character

Comment

Good set of lads and lasses drink in the Queen. Plus the owner is R's through and through.
                  Buy local I say, buy local!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    Good set of lads and lasses drink in the Queen. Plus the owner is R's through and through.
                    Buy local I say, buy local!!!
                    No need to shout Ed !

Comment

The BQ is my local (well I live equidistance between it and the White Horse).

Everyone knows the best pub is The Green though... DUH!
                      I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

jimmy

jimmy rabbit yeah RC still running it,but it dosnt seem to be taking much money
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

think boozers gonna be a thing of the past in ten years time bar those horrendous witherspoon/gastro pub dives!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I caught two homeless people tag teaming a homeless women in the toilets of weatherspoons in Hammersmith Facto so they are not all bad

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                              I caught two homeless people tag teaming a homeless women in the toilets of weatherspoons in Hammersmith Facto so they are not all bad

spanks i think i know of this woman....hangs about with the alkies on brook green.....saw her p issing behind a bush once!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Next time I bump into Stephen Hawkin I'll let him know he is your avatar on this site facto
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X