Joey 15 yellows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey 15 yellows

Does anyone know how many yellows he's on at the moment and what the rules are if he does reach 15 ?

13 I think, pretty sure 15 would trigger an automatic 3 game ban.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      13 I think, pretty sure 15 would trigger an automatic 3 game ban.
      Cheers - he need to be very careful or could miss the play offs

Is there not a cut off date though?

Comment

I thought that it all gets wiped off the record with 10 games left?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Think we have passed the point of where there is an amnesty for the amount of yellows you have

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            I thought that it all gets wiped off the record with 10 games left?
            Think if you have less than 10 they wipe them off.

Comment

I don't think yellows carry through to the play-offs

Comment

Joey needs to take a couple of intentional yellows and get the three match ban out of the way now, while it doesn't really matter, so that we will have him for the playoffs.

Edit: Yellows may not carry through to the playoffs (I don't know) but I'm sure a ban would.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  Joey needs to take a couple of intentional yellows and get the three match ban out of the way now, while it doesn't really matter, so that we will have him for the playoffs.

Edit: Yellows may not carry through to the playoffs (I don't know) but I'm sure a ban would.
                  This is my point - nobody seems to be sure - let's hope that Harry is and if we have to be tactical then so be it (ie - joey gets his couple of yellows out of the way!!)

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                    Think if you have less than 10 they wipe them off.
                    I don't think that can be right. Jamie Vardy, our striker, has eight cards and we've been brickin' it in case he picked up two more and missed Burnley (tomorrow) and Wigan (next Tuesday). Chances are, he'll pick them up before we play you guys, but I don't think they will be wiped out. Could be wrong, though.

Comment

I really don't understand why a Leicester fan has over 100 posts on a Rangers forum? I find it so baffling

Comment

He won't be getting tomorrow, cards that is.
                        My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          I really don't understand why a Leicester fan has over 100 posts on a Rangers forum? I find it so baffling
                          Why not? I like Rangers, and a different perspective is always interesting, isn't it? I post on quite a few fans' forums - apart from the Florist one, where they banned me for being a City fan.

On the City board, we have Florist, Burnley, Derby, and Charlton fans who've posted several hundred comments: you should come and have a look - for instance, at our Harry Redknapp thread, which now has over 300 posts (for and against): http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/to...aunt-us/page-1.
                          Last edited by LanguedocFox; 28-03-2014, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Sure the amnesty for 10 bookings is 2nd Sunday in April. Almost sure there is no amnesty for 15.

Comment

Working...
                            X