Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Champs top 10 Players of the year.. No one likes us..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Champs top 10 Players of the year.. No one likes us..

Unbelievable that Barton of Green have not at least got into the top 10!!
    Proof no one likes us anymore haha...

1 - Ings (Burnleh)
    2 - McCormack (Leeds)
    3 - Drinkwater (Leicester)
    4 - Andy Reid (Forest)
    5 - Nugent (Leicester)
    6 - Vokes (Burnleh)
    7 - Vardy (Leicester)
    8 - Trippier (Burnleh)
    9 - Aaron Cresswell (Ipwsich)
    10 - Will Hughes (Derby)

Make of that what you will..........

Decent lot to be fair. Dunno about the Ipswich lad though.

Comment

Bartons gota be in there aint he?!! Ahead of Drinkwater or Cresswell... His made the most passes in the Champ I think! Or did have the most about a month or 2 ago?

Comment

I thought Green would be

Comment

Would have Barton in ahead of Hughes and McCormack in ahead of Cresswell. Saying that, I proper rate Cresswell, definitely the best LB in the division.

Comment

Green might make the Championship team of the year although Schmeichel at Leicester will more than likely get it

No way Barton is one of the top 10 players in the championship
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              Green might make the Championship team of the year although Schmeichel at Leicester will more than likely get it

No way Barton is one of the top 10 players in the championship

im sorry mate but you 100% live on a different planet to me with some of the things you have posted.. UNREAL. He was starting for Marseille in the champs league last year and your saying he wouldn't make a top 10 player in the champ... gimme a break fella

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Bartons gota be in there aint he?!! Ahead of Drinkwater or Cresswell... His made the most passes in the Champ I think! Or did have the most about a month or 2 ago?
                Don't know about Cresswell - we wouldn't mind having him - but Drinkwater has been immense for us this season. It's actually quite funny because he didn't so so well last season, and when the team was announced for our first match, at Middlesbrough, some d!ckhead posted on our forum that picking Drinkwater and Vardy was a disaster, and Pearson should be sacked immediately. Needless to say they both scored.

TBH, I wouldn't have put Nugent in there. He's scored a lot for us, but over half from the spot. He's good, but there are better (in City's team as well).

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                  Don't know about Cresswell - we wouldn't mind having him - but Drinkwater has been immense for us this season. It's actually quite funny because he didn't so so well last season, and when the team was announced for our first match, at Middlesbrough, some d!ckhead posted on our forum that picking Drinkwater and Vardy was a disaster, and Pearson should be sacked immediately. Needless to say they both scored.

TBK, I wouldn't have put Nugent in there. He's scored a lot for us, but over half from the spot. He's good, but there are better (in City's team as well).
                  Drinkwater ahead of a bloke who started in the champions league last season?.. Don't think Drinkwater, Nugent, Cresswell or Hughes would start for Marseille haha

Comment

Working...
                  X