No announcement yet.

How should Zamora have taken his goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should Zamora have taken his goal?

He really should have stopped the ball on the line before getting on all fours and nodding it in.

Disagree -that's the sort of showboating some of our stars are far too prone too -also an insult to the opponents and, obviously, he might have missed it!

Comment

That would be taking the **** and not professional.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        That would be taking the **** and not professional.
        Would be quite funny though, never seen a pro do it...

Comment

True but we are considered by most to be a cocky club and that would underline that.

Remember kid in my sons team back a few years did it at under 12, the manager took him off and gave him a right b0ll0cking
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post

He really should have stopped the ball on the line before getting on all fours and nodding it in.
            If he'd done that I'd've expected the keeper to kick him in the face.. And he would've deserved every stitch he got..

Comment

Lovely, could watch this for hours.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I'd have got some blood in me fella and clubbed it in almost golf-esque.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  I'd have got some blood in me fella and clubbed it in almost golf-esque.
                  That would have been disallowed and while you were struggling to tuck it back in we would have been down to 10 men, they would have counter-attacked and scored the second goal, final whistle, game over.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He should have sat on his arsé, trapped the ball between his feet and shuffled over the line like a dog with worms.

Comment

Good job he ran it in because if he shot he would have hit the post.

Comment

Funny thing is about the goal when you watch it with sound is that even though it was obvious from the off that after the mistake it would result in a goal the away end seeing it was Bobby with the chance stayed completely silent until the ball had crossed the line

Comment

I'm amazed Bobby didn't try to set up a team mate......

Comment

I'm surprised he scored full stop, at one point I thought he was gonna stop and bring the ball back as if something was wrong, he looked embarrassed.

Comment

Working...
                              X