Could Taarabt be coming back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
    Well in the playoffs we could have Charlie & Remy up front with Morrisson and Adel cutting the midfield up, nice big pitch at Wembley could be quite a shock to whoever we play.
    Could Adel play?? Thought you could not play for more then two sides in a season

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      If only mate. Season long loans cannot return until 1st June
      I think someone from club needs to clear this up as half of us think Remy could play and the other half say he can't

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        I think someone from club needs to clear this up as half of us think Remy could play and the other half say he can't
        I'm sure I recall a poster linking to the FA rules mate which stated season long loans cannot be recalled until 1st June.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          I'm sure I recall a poster linking to the FA rules mate which stated season long loans cannot be recalled until 1st June.
          Ian Taylor just tweeted that Remy cannot play in play offs so that clears that

Does beg the question however how Harry was then considering having Adel back if season loans cannot return

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Ian Taylor just tweeted that Remy cannot play in play offs so that clears that

Does beg the question however how Harry was then considering having Adel back if season loans cannot return
            Give it a week, someone will ask again.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
              Give it a week, someone will ask again.....
              Yes the will . It's boring people need to realise that saint remy wanted to jump ship at the first sign of rough weather same as adel but still class both as the saviours . If we do it we do it without them as one so **** the pair of em . This club is bigger and better than some tin pot footballer who sees us as beneath them . Move on Ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Yes the will . It's boring people need to realise that saint remy wanted to jump ship at the first sign of rough weather same as adel but still class both as the saviours . If we do it we do it without them as one so **** the pair of em . This club is bigger and better than some tin pot footballer who sees us as beneath them . Move on Ffs
                And you know the facts of Remy's move do you ? Who told you, would like to know the full story.

Comment

We all have an opinion of Adel coz he is a QPR legend. If he truly does mess up his career with a poor attitude it would be a total waste but not an unfamiliar scenario with Maverick players.

He will go down with the likes of Bowles, Marsh, Francis, Macca and Ferdinand in years to come

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                    We all have an opinion of Adel coz he is a QPR legend. If he truly does mess up his career with a poor attitude it would be a total waste but not an unfamiliar scenario with Maverick players.

He will go down with the likes of Bowles, Marsh, Francis, Macca and Ferdinand in years to come
                    Totally agree, people have short memories

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                      And you know the facts of Remy's move do you ? Who told you, would like to know the full story.
                      No I don't know the facts at all mate . Just putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5 . Just like the rest of this board . Just making an educated guess . No need to be like that . I'd love remy back at rangers but it ain't gonna happen under any circumstance and I think it's time people started to accept it that's all

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        No I don't know the facts at all mate . Just putting 2+2 together and coming up with 5 . Just like the rest of this board . Just making an educated guess . No need to be like that . I'd love remy back at rangers but it ain't gonna happen under any circumstance and I think it's time people started to accept it that's all
                        If we were promoted i would see him coming back. If not he will definately be sold.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                          If we were promoted i would see him coming back. If not he will definately be sold.
                          The bloke is pure class , top four prem striker with ease . We struck gold getting him when we did but I'll eat my own pants if he ever pulls on the hoops again . I'd love to be proved wrong by the way but he's destined for much bigger things .

Comment

I think he could be coming back but I don't think he or the club want him to.
                            Last edited by madara; 25-03-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

jesus I just posted in the Remy coming back thread about this...... Not gona happen so lets get over itttt

Comment

Working...
                              X