Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby

Looking very impressive, as a play-off team a real threat.

The way they hit teams on a counter-attack is very affective. If we have to play these lot in the Finals, we've got to be on form.

Their defence doesn't look unbeatable, look a bit shaky with defending set pieces/when the ball drops in their area.

Feeling pretty confident, Morrison doesn't half score some Worldies!!! We just need to be consistent now and going into the final stages steaming.

COYRS!!!
    QPR's philosophy; perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

(Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you)

Not having Derby Bush

Until yesterday they had really struggled for goals they just got lucky they had Forest who have as many injuries as us and are on a big nosedive and capitalised

Would happily face them in the play offs

Comment

Yesterday was an excellent result against their local rivals.

But was also their 1st win in 5 games, having lost to Millwall 0-1 and drawn with Bolton 0-0 in their previous 2 home games - not so impressive.
      In fact they hadn't scored for 4 games prior to bashing up Billy's boys.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Not having Derby Bush
        Until yesterday they had really struggled for goals they just got lucky they had Forest who have as many injuries as us and are on a big nosedive and capitalised
        Would happily face them in the play offs

Beat me to it Westy - Just.
        Right now, I'd settle for Derby or Reading over 2 legs, or Brighton should they make a late surge.
        Much prefer to avoid Wigan or Forest (if they get some players back fit again - especially Reid)

Comment

I'll shut up then! Sorry chaps, just seen the FLS and panicked. I guess I should do some research first next time. I would settle for Reading (although I really don't want the fake hoops to be were they are come the end of the season. Brighton if they do make a late surge would be another I would have.

But these play-offs are a F'ing lottery! That's what makes me nervous. Been hurt before at that poxy millennium stadium!
          Last edited by Bushboy92; 23-03-2014, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
            Beat me to it Westy - Just.
            Right now, I'd settle for Derby or Reading over 2 legs, or Brighton should they make a late surge.
            Much prefer to avoid Wigan or Forest (if they get some players back fit again - especially Reid)
            I think we could take Wigan in a one off game but would worry over two. Same with Forest at home I am not concerned it our record at theirs which makes it an evener

Comment

For what its worth I think we will finish 3rd, therefore playing 6th. So I reckon the playoffs will be us v Reading and Wigan v Derby.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Finishing 4th done us well before, it's the final I worry about. I still got a feeling Derby might surprise us and end up at Wembley.

Comment

I was hoping we play derby in final at wembley. Be good atmosphere and good celebrations after when we win 😄

Comment

I'm more worried about Wigan.

Comment

Imagine at wembley Full strength Austin up top with Morrison Matty Phillips and hoilett behind will be happy to play anyone

Comment

Originally posted by NotDannyColes View Post
                        I'm more worried about Wigan.
                        I don't fear Wigan all that much either, sure they are Semi-Finalist of the FA Cup, but that might pre-occupy them come next month. If I was them, being the current holders, I would want to focus on promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                          Imagine at wembley Full strength Austin up top with Morrison Matty Phillips and hoilett behind will be happy to play anyone
                          Well said Brightsparx, you're making me more confident my friend! Especially with 28-30 thousand Rs behind them, I love it when we turn up in mass! I remember being so proud when we showed up in Cardiff that day, in their home town and still made a massive presence

Comment

Believe allocation for play offs is 40k each if clubs can sell the seats

Comment

I reckon we might surprise a few in the playoffs, we appear to have big name players and we know we are s***, that combination might just come together and produce something surreal resulting in a complete shock. The kind of Liverpool home and Chelsea performances ....just nonsense but somehow we did it, a packed and vocal LR will also be something else for most visiting teams.

Comment

Working...
                              X