just a bit of perspective...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Ok great.......so what's your excuse for the rest our pitiful season?!!!
    pitiful???? top six all season. What would you call it if it had been a relegation fight all season eh? Dread to think.
    Gotta laugh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Pitiful season. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . Brilliant, love it.
      Maybe it's all a dream and we're 4th from bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        pitiful???? top six all season. What would you call it if it had been a relegation fight all season eh? Dread to think.
        Gotta laugh!!
        Massive wage bill, massive expectations but dire football from gutless, so called professionals........for me it's been nothing short of embarrassing some of the dross that has been served up, particularly since Christmas.

And I'll add that on current form we will miss the play offs altogether........so yes, I'm sticking with pitiful!
        Last edited by Tarbie; 19-03-2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Massive wage bill, massive expectations but dire football from gutless, so called professionals........for me it's been nothing short of embarrassing some of the dross that has been served up, particularly since Christmas.

And I'll add that on current form we will miss the play offs altogether........so yes, I'm sticking with pitiful!
          have you ever played football for a season

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
            have you ever played football for a season
            Not at a level worth boasting about mate.

Comment

Not at a level worth boasting about mate.
              nothing went wrong in your season?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                nothing went wrong in your season?
                Well my team were battling it out at the bottom of the Worthing Premier League last time I played a full season so I'm not sure my experience is that relevant!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Exactly tw.

After watching last night. I could've quite easily of steamed right in, with a whole load of negative $hit, completely tear last nights team apart. They were worse than anything I've seen in a rangers top for years. And that's taking into account our short stint in the premiership... but when you look at the facts, not excuses but facts. Its excusable.
                  Giving up because we went a goal behind is not excusable
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

here we go again, 24 hours later and the excuses are being made for the inexcusable! listen i reckon there wouldnt have been so many negative posts on here last night if we had gone down fighting! WHERE WAS THE HEART? THE PASSION? THE GUTS? thats stood this club in good stead for many a match in the past! ill excuse rangers for losing but i wont excuse certain players for not ****** trying!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Brilliant post.....
                      still reckon it's hormones though with some of the big girls here!!
                      I've not complained all year but last night watching that really did show a lack of effort..

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                        I've not complained all year but last night watching that really did show a lack of effort..
                        Same. And harry and jordan and bond all on about a hundred grand in total for a nights work not even moving, made me realise i would be happy if he and them all went now.
                        I honestly and truly would love warnock back for the last few games and the play offs only. Nobody could get that shower of shite fired up in the two legs and final better than neil could,

Comment

You lost last night for one of the following reasons:

a) I wasn't there

b) I didn't have my lucky knickers on.

c) Possibly a combination of both of these facts.

I was at the Birmingham game (away win) and I was at the Yeovil game on Saturday (home win). On both occasions, I wore the same (freshly-laundered) pair of lucky knickers.

The bad news is that the lucky knickers and I won't be at another game until the end of April. However, I shall wear them this Saturday, to establish whether the magic works, even without me being at the match.

Comment

must of been youre presence then that made niko look like a footballer for the first time since his first game for us.
                            Originally posted by The Lurker View Post
                            You lost last night for one of the following reasons:

a) I wasn't there

b) I didn't have my lucky knickers on.

c) Possibly a combination of both of these facts.

I was at the Birmingham game (away win) and I was at the Yeovil game on Saturday (home win). On both occasions, I wore the same (freshly-laundered) pair of lucky knickers.

The bad news is that the lucky knickers and I won't be at another game until the end of April. However, I shall wear them this Saturday, to establish whether the magic works, even without me being at the match.

Comment

Working...
                            X