No divine right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No divine right

I know last night was awful, fair play to those of you who made the trip, perhaps you have more right to vent your frustrations on here and disagree with what i am about to say.

We have no devine right to get promoted this season. I think at the end of last season if we had been offered this position at this stage most of us would've taken it. There has been so much change over the last 12 months we can not expect to compete against the likes of Burnley and Leicester who have been building towards this for a good few seasons now. We have had a nightmare with injuries and are down to the bare bones of our squad at the moment.

I am not a massive Redknapp fan but what we need to do now is get behind our team and support them up until the end of the season. If i was Harry my main focus now would be on getting our absent players like Austin, Simpson and Green back fit in time for the last couple of games and hope that we go into the play-offs with our strongest side. If we can do this and us fans get behind the team then i think we've got a real chance in the play-offs.

If we dont make the play-offs its not the end of the world, another year in the championship wont do us any harm, Harry will most likely leave and we can hopefully get someone in like Malky Mackay or Eddie Howe.

Stay cool guys, we are QPR after all, we are not a big club and if we make the playoffs this season that to me would have met season expectations.

Once Harry does go once the season ends I think most will be satisfied

Comment

Then we can start on the next one

Comment

Our season in the form of a tractor. Chugging along unspectacularly when.....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4d8_1395097501

Comment

Maybe, just maybe last night could be a small turning point for us. Hopefully old H and the backroom boys have given the players a right good kicking up their backsides. It might also dawn on old H that kicking the ball sideways and backwards to retain the ball does not work and if he wants to win games kicking the ball forward is the best option.

However I don't think it will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Working...
          X