Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the proof that FB has put millions into the club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the owners not, when they completed the takeover make availiable 5 mill as an initial loan then converted to shares for buying players.

Sure i read that in the takeover report.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Yes but FB talks as if the money that was spent, all came out of his pocket, and not the club's revenue. Attached is the club's accounts
      Attached Files

Comment

i don;t think he did....its all underwritten, i assume.

thing is our sponsorship deals kick in mega bucks when we go up, SO WHY DALLY ON DECENT GOAL SCORERS....

Comment

because there are a dozen clubs with a decent goalscorer, in fact we are one of the v few clubs that don't have one. i want one as much as you but you cd spend millions and still no guarantee of promotion. i agree the board have gone this far so why not go all the way, but also remember its v v easy to spend someone else's money - a little less easy to earn it.

Comment

i don;t think he did....its all underwritten, i assume.

thing is our sponsorship deals kick in mega bucks when we go up, SO WHY DALLY ON DECENT GOAL SCORERS....

Comment

Last set of accounts had all the answers.

Playing staff wages were £10M in the year in question and the income from matchdays was not even close to covering that.

Club running at a loss and propped up by loans from directors.

Mitalls and FB effectivly own the ground or they will if the FC don't repay the loans made to it. As that in effect is all the same thing FB/Mittals have control over the ground.

There was no way, despite some pie in the sky postings denying this, that the FC were going to repay the ABC loan so I for one am much happier with the state of the club now rather than pre FB.

Comment

Originally posted by PinnerPaul View Post
                Last set of accounts had all the answers.

Playing staff wages were £10M in the year in question and the income from matchdays was not even close to covering that.

Club running at a loss and propped up by loans from directors.

Mitalls and FB effectivly own the ground or they will if the FC don't repay the loans made to it. As that in effect is all the same thing FB/Mittals have control over the ground.

There was no way, despite some pie in the sky postings denying this, that the FC were going to repay the ABC loan so I for one am much happier with the state of the club now rather than pre FB.
                Bhatia and Briatore already own the ground through their holding company, Sarita. As I understand it, the club currently pay a peppercorn rent to Sarita for use of the stadium.

The freehold of the ground is no longer that of QPR's. (Even during ABC, we retained the freehold - albeit with a crippling "mortgage")

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  A good few million at the start.

Around 6 million on players first transfer window
                  So what did Mittall spend then, as I thought he funded the transfers.

Comment

Well, thats definitely definitely not true.

Flavio Briartore holds all the purse strings on transfers and loans. Nothing happens without his say so, after all he has the majority shareholding in the club
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                    X