No announcement yet.

Bournemouth Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had it all planned its my Boys 5th Birthday next Wednesday, so decided I would make Bournemouth his first game along with his 7 year old sister, as we live on The Isle of Wight but Bournemouth will not sell me tickets unless I have attended more than 4 games this season and at least 3 games for the previous 3 seasons. OK i do understand they don't want to have a Watford situation from a few years back but a 7 year old and 5 year Old with their Dad and Grandad, come on surely that it short sighted and a clear case of small club syndrome. Who knows my kids may have thought I like this and wanted to go again to Bournemouth but no chance of that now, very sad really......and they have plenty of tickets left too its not like they are gold dust.

Comment

If anyone has a spare ticket, please send me a private message.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

how many could we have sold? Was always going to be one of the more attractive away games
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          how many could we have sold? Was always going to be one of the more attractive away games
          3000+ very easily

Comment

agree Ed, me and my brother sorted, thought we had no chance, too many a bit slow off the mark me thinks
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Had it all planned its my Boys 5th Birthday next Wednesday, so decided I would make Bournemouth his first game along with his 7 year old sister, as we live on The Isle of Wight but Bournemouth will not sell me tickets unless I have attended more than 4 games this season and at least 3 games for the previous 3 seasons. OK i do understand they don't want to have a Watford situation from a few years back but a 7 year old and 5 year Old with their Dad and Grandad, come on surely that it short sighted and a clear case of small club syndrome. Who knows my kids may have thought I like this and wanted to go again to Bournemouth but no chance of that now, very sad really......and they have plenty of tickets left too its not like they are gold dust.
              Poor parenting kit,the kids have got to be rangers!!!
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Desperate for two tickets for bournmouth game. Partner booked hotel there for my birthday.....
                Can anyone help will pay above ticket price.
                Andyhetherington@ymail.com
                Pleeeeees

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Poor parenting kit,the kids have got to be rangers!!!
                  No worries there Van he will be a Superhoop, already wearing his Kit with pride at his school football, was just surprised at Bournemouth's stance as they won't attract fans like that. My Dad (80)went in personally to the ticket office on Friday in the hope they would perhaps allow him to purchase the tickets, seeing he is no hooligan but they told him point blank they didn't care he wanted to take his Grandson to his first game, rules are rules.........very short sighted IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                  X