No announcement yet.

Danny Ings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to late for it to make any difference to us even if he is. The round of fixtures where Burnley drop two points we dropped three so makes no difference them not winning if we fail to capitalise and recent form suggests that will be the case

Had we won at Brighton and with Burnley dropping points we would have been 7points behind with a game in hand so frustrating they drop 2 we drop 3

Comment

Burnley have a much better starting 11 than us and eveb without ings they have vokes to chip in yet we have zamora, maigo and some man u youth player to step in. All equally sh it and harry not sure which one is less sh it. The sooner we get younger manager in the better and it's something I have been saying all season
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Unless they are deducted points for losing games, then it makes no difference to us. we have to win our own games before we can think of catching them and games are running out fast!

Comment

only fair they have an injury to Ings.. everyone else has had them.. especially us!

Comment

Good news i guess, Vokes is different class and i think he'll bang in the goals for them.

I don't see Burnley losing any of their next 3 matches, Leeds (H), Charlton (A), Doncaster (H)

Comment

we shouldnt be looking for 'luck' to readdress our situation now.....the manager/players on the pitch have only themselves to look at for answers!

Comment

Not going to catch Burnley anyway. We need to be looking over our shoulder, not up!

Comment

Ings injured!!! thats why they brought Ashley Barnes from Brighton to cover this situation, a proven goalscorer at this level but hasnt played because the other 2 have been onfire and remainned fit
                  sadly we had one striker and Harry couldnt see the need to get anothr quality striker in at the star of the season, we're now relying on a hotchpotch group of striker wh someone stated earlier he cant make up his mind whos best because they're all so bad

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Ings injured!!! thats why they brought Ashley Barnes from Brighton to cover this situation, a proven goalscorer at this level but hasnt played because the other 2 have been onfire and remainned fit
                    sadly we had one striker and Harry couldnt see the need to get anothr quality striker in at the star of the season, we're now relying on a hotchpotch group of striker wh someone stated earlier he cant make up his mind whos best because they're all so bad
                    Exactly, Ninge just wants a straw with his lemonade and you can't blame him because this season really has got that desperate

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Would love it if he was out for the season. Not because I hate the guy or anything, before someone decides im some cruel b*stard. Ings out would be a huge blow for Burnley.
                      They still have Vokes and Barnes.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Emyr-Huws.html
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

people wishing or celebrating injury to another player shows " a lack of class " and a" lack of decency" with comments like... good news, and it's only fair etc etc, and no one pulls them up for it. Someone makes comments on another topic a few days back which people deem unacceptable and all hell breaks loose. Double standards are alive and kicking it seems!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            people wishing or celebrating injury to another player shows " a lack of class " and a" lack of decency" with comments like... good news, and it's only fair etc etc, and no one pulls them up for it. Someone makes comments on another topic a few days back which people deem unacceptable and all hell breaks loose. Double standards are alive and kicking it seems!
                            Err...to be fair TW, as far as I'm aware Ings isn't dead.......

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              I tend to agree with TW on this one, Ginge is showing a real lack of class and anyone that has played the game and has dealt with serious injuries, would never wish the same on a fellow player regardless of their dislike for them.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                I tend to agree with TW on this one, Ginge is showing a real lack of class and anyone that has played the game and has dealt with serious injuries, would never wish the same on a fellow player regardless of their dislike for them.
                                Even John Terry?......

Comment

Working...
                                X