Amex Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
    Amex was a great stadium, though I think the stand could have been steeper.
    Big time. Leg room was a treat. And compared to the Ellerslie, using the toilet was a complete treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Big time. Leg room was a treat. And compared to the Ellerslie, using the toilet was a complete treat.
      What is it with you and the Ellerslie toilets...... no hold up I dont think I want to know.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        What is it with you and the Ellerslie toilets...... no hold up I dont think I want to know.

Sorry. But I've seen better facilities in the third world...... I enjoyed a third pint before the game Tuesday content in the knowledge I wouldn't have to later p ee in a hell hole.

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'll get me coat......

Comment

Sorry. But I've seen better facilities in the third world...... I enjoyed a third pint before the game Tuesday content in the knowledge I wouldn't have to later p ee in a hell hole.
              oh right. I was starting to think you had some sort of secret toilet cubicle where you walk in and there was one of those lazy boy style sofa's in there and on the back of the cubicle door there's a top of the range HD tv showing the match...... I tell you what I've just had a plan for the toilets at our new stadium....
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Sounds like a plan. But a couple of times this season- and all last- I probably should have stayed in the Elllerslie toilets during the game and taken my seat for the half time break.....

Comment

Sounds like a plan. But a couple of times this season- and all last- I probably should have stayed in the Elllerslie toilets during the game and taken my seat for the half time break.....
                  I think your right.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    oh right. I was starting to think you had some sort of secret toilet cubicle where you walk in and there was one of those lazy boy style sofa's in there and on the back of the cubicle door there's a top of the range HD tv showing the match...... I tell you what I've just had a plan for the toilets at our new stadium....
                    I would have every seat in the new stadium replaced with an actual toilet so we wouldn't have to get up at all......at the end of the game the stewards could pass a bog roll along and we would all use it and then pass it on....

If you needed a little privacy...there would be mobile screens where you could sweat and scream to your hearts content before signalling with a little wave to the stewards that they can remove the screen...

In the posh seats and corporate areas the stewards would actually wipe your ****..

I hate stewards.

Comment

They are only made disgusting by the animals that use them hate to think what they are like at home.

Comment

Working...
                      X