X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
    In a box mate
    show off ha

Did the away end from your position look empty as from where I was (right of away end) it looked solid

Comment

In a box mate
      Glad someone got into a box. Will Keane didn't.

Comment

Few empty seats to your left facing the pitch. I was told we had sold out? Certainly didn't look like 600 seats spare.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Traffic down there was savage i missed my meal and free drinks. I was pretty pi$$ed off
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Traffic down there was savage i missed my meal and free drinks. I was pretty pi$$ed off
            Shocking M25 was a car park, when we got to Brighton and hit the turnoff it was a standstill. Usually can do Brighton from mine in 1hr 20mins yesterday left at 3.30 never pulled up too 6.15

I have a feeling we will be there again in the play offs so defo taking the chuff next time as that traffic will be a regular thing there when a London team is in town or a big side

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Or Yousef?
              I saw some empty seats in the stream.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If that was a Saturday game we would have sold 3000 easy
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Blinding support for a midweek game. Can't knock that following , few seats unsold or not.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Defiantly said 19xx odd Rangers out of a crowd of 28k

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      Defiantly said 19xx odd Rangers out of a crowd of 28k
                      1,976 is definitely what was announced over the tannoy. Came over clear as a bell on the stream.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

well i think considering our form/tuesday night,costs it was a great effort....well done to all those who went!

Comment

good effort but most choose to sit and enjoy the arena. hey ho

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                            good effort but most choose to sit and enjoy the arena. hey ho
                            Don't blame them the football was hardly breathtaking stuff. Hey ho

Comment

hey ho

Comment

I did not get back home until 1.30 trains were f upped then a brighton fan threts to kill the driver hence more delay ha ho great ground shame we seem to have as much luck as the captain of costa concordia at the moment
                                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                                X