R's fans with Twitter..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R's fans with Twitter..

Give this journo some AGG over this article...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...e-9177847.html

Another journo thinking they know all the facts and are an acclaimed finance expert on our club all of a sudden.

A series of tweets from @GlennMoore7 read something like this 'Maybe @tonyfernandes should of bought our paper instead'

Most journos get on my t1ts and I believe nothing they write in any paper but this one has REALLY got on my fvcking nerves.

I so hope we prove d1ckheads like this wrong!!

With all due respect, if you are that bothered by the article, sign up to Twitter and give him some stick yourself.

Nothing new or interesting enough in there to warrant getting wound up about though IMO

Comment

I see nothing wrong with this article, some valid points.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Give this journo some AGG over this article...

A series of tweets from @GlennMoore7 read something like this 'Maybe @tonyfernandes should of bought our paper instead'
        Certainly will.....it's should have, NOT should of. If journos cannot get it right......!

Comment

More drivel

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            More drivel
            Who from, the journalist or the simpleton who started this thread
            "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

Haha simpleton alright fella. Don't like journos who are always trying to put dirt about our name.

Comment

Its their job and as we make ourselves into laughing stocks then it is pretty easy for a journo to add to it. Ignore it
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Haha simpleton alright fella. Don't like journos who are always trying to put dirt about our name.
                  I'm almost speechless due to your measured response, I had you down as a hot head.
                  I agree with you ref some if the poor journalism, unfortunately, on this occasion, the article doesnt seem that far from the truth
                  "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

Comment

Working...
                  X