Joey Barton interview on Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    Joey Barton is a synonym for "false dawn", he will let us down again.
    'So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her' (John 8:7)

I would guess there are many on this forum who have made mistakes and continue to do so; speaking personally I would be at the back of the queue as im no angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Joey Barton is a synonym for "false dawn", he will let us down again.
      Joey: "The fans have been nothing but positive."
      Clearly he doesnt read this message board

In all seriousness, I was one of his biggest critics (and I stand by what I said for that season), but he's totally turned it round for me. If only the whole fanbase had his mentality. Sad truth is, it won't be the whole fanbase that gets behind the team week in week out, but I suspect that's true for most clubs.
      There will always be a portion of the fans that wait for us to fail, so they can have something to moan about, and enjoy themselves doing so.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

JB is a funny guy, referring to Aidy Boothroyd as" hoofroyd" in the below article.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2014/03/...d-role/131217/
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Always supported him on this forum, including the dark days. Interesting guy and at the same time useful if things turn ugly.....

Some mindless cretin of Fighting Talk was slagging him the other week, oblivious to the fact that he just won the Stonewall award (supporting *** footballers etc etc). All of which makes him a character, something that's been missing more and more from pro sport with its PR filters. And from our club - we've always had the odd loose cannon.

Comment

Working...
          X