No announcement yet.

Powell/Zola papertalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! I think I've made my point.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Can't believe how many get sucked in by the tosh printed in the papers. Seriously people chill.

Comment

thanks, but its a no from me.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
          I seem to recall him saying he was a QPR fan as a kid...still wouldn't want him.
          Not sure if he's Rangers but saw him at millennium v Cardiff. Think a few of his pals are.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Can't believe how many get sucked in by the tosh printed in the papers. Seriously people chill.
            For once I agree with the kid

Comment

If the board want to keep pissing money up the wall, then Chris Powell is the ideal candidate for the job of manager.
              Think small, stay small.
              Think big, and we might just win something, even if only the Championship.

Comment

Would be interesting to know who REALISTICALLY would get on the short list of managers??
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Don't believe the article for a minute as sure TF knows he is absolute rubbish. Have some Charlton mates and the only reason he has not been sacked is due to his low wages and contract up at the end of the season. He's assistant / mate, Alex Dyer is a clown too. Take a look at his videocam diaries!! Laughable bearing in mind he is supposed to be second in charge of that club. No No No No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the link to one of the "dyer cams". Cringeworthy at it's best and not at my club! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbNOSyz3s08
                  Last edited by East London R; 09-03-2014, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by East London R View Post
                    Don't believe the article for a minute as sure TF knows he is absolute rubbish. Have some Charlton mates and the only reason he has not been sacked is due to his low wages and contract up at the end of the season. He's assistant / mate, Alex Dyer is a clown too. Take a look at his videocam diaries!! Laughable bearing in mind he is supposed to be second in charge of that club. No No No No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the link to one of the "dyer cams". Cringeworthy at it's best and not at my club! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbNOSyz3s08
                    Jesus wept what a pair of spanners

Comment

I personally would not want him but some comments are intriguing.

People say no he has not done anything but when young managers names are mentioned on this forum Robinson of MKDons is always thrown up but he's a manager who with a big budget has actually done nothing so why does his name get repeatedly muted as someone to consider but Powell who has got a side promoted with no budget and kept them in Championship get run down??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

People say no he has not done anything but when young managers names are mentioned on this forum Robinson of MKDons is always thrown up but he's a manager who with a big budget has actually done nothing so why does his name get repeatedly muted as someone to consider but Powell who has got a side promoted with no budget and kept them in Championship get run down??
                        A simple black and white answer for you west.

He got a league 1 team into the championship and they are now sitting bottom of the championship. We want a manager to get a championship team into the premiership and keep them there.

He's quite simply not a Premiership manager. He just isn't!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Eddie Howe the same.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Eddie Howe the same.
                            Its odd Shania someone mentions a name and a bandwagon gets up and then everyone keeps mentioning them without people knowing the background

I think Howe got Bournemouth up as Powell did but Howes name gets banded about but Powell is a big no no when they have achieved the same thing makes no sense

Charlton are bottom of the league but the Charlton fans cannot get enough of him and think he's doing a decent job given the lack of backing by the board

Comment

The Daily Mirror, wasn't that c @nt who slagged us off last season on the skysprts sunday morning journalism show a daily mirror reporter.

Made us sound like a right two bob club and had a real good pop at us.

Yeah think so.

This story has all the ingrediants of that **** head

Comment

Its odd Shania someone mentions a name and a bandwagon gets up and then everyone keeps mentioning them without people knowing the background

I think Howe got Bournemouth up as Powell did but Howes name gets banded about but Powell is a big no no when they have achieved the same thing makes no sense

Charlton are bottom of the league but the Charlton fans cannot get enough of him and think he's doing a decent job given the lack of backing by the board
                                It really is strange. Not sure what happended With Howe and Burnley, though..
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X