No announcement yet.

Blackburn v Burnley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no good banging on about others results....we have only ourselves to blame for lack of forward thinking since we got relegated!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Grrr gotta say they look certs for the 2nd spot.

Comment

Fair play to burnley - they look a really good powerful team - oh well we can only focus on our results

Comment

Still looks like the top two are nailed on for automatic promotion.
          Play-off lottery is our best bet.....Unfortunately.

Comment

Just got in after a day in the garden. Last time I looked it was 1-0 to Blackburn, and I was thinking it was perfect for City and QPR - we'd have been eight points ahead with a game in hand, and you'd have had the best weekend ever.

Burnley do look good, don't they? We play at Barnsley on Tuesday - where they are undefeated since the turn of the year - and if we lose that, Burnley will be only five points behind us. Squeaky bum time? More like slit your ****** wrists time.

Hey ho!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                Just got in after a day in the garden. Last time I looked it was 1-0 to Blackburn, and I was thinking it was perfect for City and QPR - we'd have been eight points ahead with a game in hand, and you'd have had the best weekend ever.

Burnley do look good, don't they? We play at Barnsley on Tuesday - where they are undefeated since the turn of the year - and if we lose that, Burnley will be only five points behind us. Squeaky bum time? More like slit your ****** wrists time.

Hey ho!
                Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                  Why?
                  Well, after all this stuff about us being Champions with 13 games to play, if we lose to Barnsley I can see Burnley chasing us down for the top spot and either you guys or the sheep botherers getting the second automatic spot. Then we are in the playoffs and lose to Florist in the first round.

I know it probably won't happen like that, but I've been following City for nearly 50 years - disappointment is written through me like Blackpool through a stick of rock.

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                    Well, after all this stuff about us being Champions with 13 games to play, if we lose to Barnsley I can see Burnley chasing us down for the top spot and either you guys or the sheep botherers getting the second automatic spot. Then we are in the playoffs and lose to Florist in the first round.

I know it probably won't happen like that, but I've been following City for nearly 50 years - disappointment is written through me like Blackpool through a stick of rock.
                    I think you are safe, got into March with clear water, all the teams in the chasing pack below Burnley are inconsistent. You haven't lost for ages, can't see you getting caught but always nervous until you get that P

Comment

Working...
                    X