No announcement yet.

QPR accounts for 2012/13 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems the opinion in here is the same as that I saw from Portsmouth fans way back when and Bolton fans recently. "It's ok the owners won't call in the debt" It's all very well to say that but how many years of 60m+ losses are they going to be able to support?

Why are people burying their head in the sands over this?

If our outgoings are more than double our income then we're on track for administration. £177 at the moment... £240+ next year... £300+ the year after that... when will it stop? Face it... we're f***ed.

Might as well go into administration now and get it over with rather than suffer the sort of slow painful death Portsmouth went through. If we don't get promoted it's all over. And I say this as a life long fan.

Comment

Really hope TF is reading this forum, such multi million pound business advice is hard to come by but we seem to have it in abundance here.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Really hope TF is reading this forum, such multi million pound business advice is hard to come by but we seem to have it in abundance here.
        Too late now, should have done his reading a couple of years ago.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Not sure many have given advice... its more a case of why did he go down this route

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Is there not an accountant in our midst who can explain if it is as bad as im reading it?
            Read the Klonk posts above yours.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Silly comment mate.

Doesn't take a genius/expert to see where the club has gone wrong and you cant fault those that just want the best for their club.

We are bang in trouble if this continues.

Comment

One number that really jumped out at me was £11.696M for ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSES?! (P7). That is almost 50% more than our entire gate revenue!

Does anybody know how that number can be so big? I guess it includes agents' fees but even so I'd like more details on where that money went.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  WTF - you must be joking?
                  No, he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    One number that really jumped out at me was £11.696M for ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSES?! (P7). That is almost 50% more than our entire gate revenue!

Does anybody know how that number can be so big?
                    They don't know how to cut down on flowers like Flabio did.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                      Silly comment mate.

Doesn't take a genius/expert to see where the club has gone wrong and you cant fault those that just want the best for their club.

We are bang in trouble if this continues.
                      Course it's not good reading but why are people acting so surprised? We've known for years we were expending huge sums more than the club brings in - even my simple mind can tell you that results in accumulating debt. My point is that I'm not sitting here saying all is fine n dandy, I don't know the first thing about what's going on behind the scenes, financially, at our club. And nor does anybody else on here so I just it cringe worthy reading some of the dramatic responses.
                      Last edited by MattyRangers; 06-03-2014, 07:00 PM.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• I cant eat i am so worried
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• I'm still surprised they are still considering building a new stadium and completing the new training ground to be honest.

I'd rather go into administration now and form a new holdings ltd to start again fresh.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Course it's not good reading but why are people acting so surprised? We've known for years we were expending huge sums more than the club brings in - even my simple mind can tell you that results in accumulating debt. My point is that I'm not sitting here saying all is fine n dandy, I don't know the first thing about what's going on behind the scenes, financially, at our club. And nor does anybody else on here so I just it cringe worthy reading some of the dramatic responses.
                            Nail on head Matty
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                              I cant eat i am so worried
                              v good, hope you're joking and being sarky!

Comment

• Can't wait for Harry's press conference tomorrow who I'm sure will be asked about this and what he knows

Here's my guess at his response

' I just deal with football matters, I know nothing........'
                                ' since I've been here with shipped out 18 players who were earning a fortune ....'
                                ' I've replaced these players with mainly free transfers .....'
                                ' if someone had said at the start of the season we'd be 4th now I would have said they are mad ....'
                                'The chairmans a good man - I'm sure things are under control financially ....'
                                ' Birmingham are a huge club with a fantastic young manager ....'

What have I missed?

Comment

Working...
                                X