No announcement yet.

Email to club re the Bronze Area Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds a bit dodgy although if booking them online means going through ticketmaster then I wonder if QPR actually give them any bronze area tickets to sell...after all why would the club want fans to get access to the cheapest tickets easily!

Comment

Captain Clunger, wrong again:devil:
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete - fair play for resurrecting this for me. Cheers

Any response from the club?

Comment

Apart from using it to your own advantage of knowing where to get bronze tickets, the club deserve to get slaughtered for this (wonder who ok'd it). What needs to be done the next time if it's still happening, is to contact a daily, tell them what's going on, and get them to test it themselves, and then print it. Goodbye Ali. Job done.

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
            Sounds a bit dodgy although if booking them online means going through ticketmaster then I wonder if QPR actually give them any bronze area tickets to sell...after all why would the club want fans to get access to the cheapest tickets easily!
            Is it not upto us fans to decide where we want to sit, I may not want to sit anywhere else and by doing that they lose supporters.

We ARE being cheated here by the club.

Comment

cyber sticky
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
              X