Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

League Cup Final

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pie & mash
    Bronze Seat
    • Feb 2014
    • 483

    #16
    Originally posted by West Acton
    Three screamers and decent game to boot

    I would not write Sunderland off just yet
    I would
    I should probably write something insightful here

    Comment

    • Gerryhatrick
      Silver Seat
      • Sep 2010
      • 1706

      #17
      English cup final, and city didn't field any Englishman. It's a shame our football has gone this way

      Comment

      • dsqpr
        Silver Seat
        • Sep 2012
        • 3433

        #18
        Shame Sunderland didn't win. We could have sent Stan Bowles down there to take another pot shot at the trophy!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

        Comment

        Working...