Oh for crying out loud.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh for crying out loud.....

Just heard Doyle is out of Irelands internationals with a thigh injury, not sure how long hes out for.
    Also heard Traore is injured.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Jesus H Christ, is it injuries or embarrasment they suffer from???

Comment

That's what you get when you sign older players . Look at how fit leeds were compared to us ? Shouldn't come as a massive shock that we pick up loads of injuries . Agree though it's time we had some good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        That's what you get when you sign older players . Look at how fit leeds were compared to us ? Shouldn't come as a massive shock that we pick up loads of injuries . Agree though it's time we had some good luck

Comment

Send him back to wolves and get a decent loan in, like Leeds did !

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Send him back to wolves and get a decent loan in, like Leeds did !
            Wickham wasn't in Harry's radar though . He'd only scored 8 in 11 for sheff wed and was widely available .

Comment

Or maybe Harry's told them both to fake injuries so there's no risk in them actually picking up injuries in the international week...a pretty pointless week for friendlies for Ireland and Senegal who aren't in the world cup.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Harry's Radar, does he have a radar?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  Wickham wasn't in Harry's radar though . He'd only scored 8 in 11 for sheff wed and was widely available .
                  I actually heard we did want him, but Poyet didn't want to loan him out as Fletcher got injured. Had we not signed a million strikers on loan, we could've beaten Leeds to the chase!

Comment

At least we have delatori ( or whatever his name is) and rejects from West ham and man utd and wolves,but Noddy just makes excuse after excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      At least we have delatori ( or whatever his name is) and rejects from West ham and man utd and wolves,but Noddy just makes excuse after excuse!
                      Deletori is quite literally the most f ucking ridiculous loan I've ever seen

Comment

With Redcrap in charge nothing surprises me

Comment

Take the points made but Wickham was shite today!

For such a lump he causes next to no problems. Well today he didn't. Wasn't impressed at all.

Comment

i thoght ned had him in his back pocket!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Take the points made but Wickham was shite today!

For such a lump he causes next to no problems. Well today he didn't. Wasn't impressed at all.
                              Have to agree with that, although when he gets as large as Holt, we should snap him up.
                              "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Working...
                              X