Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Hmmm you were adamant he'd be sacked today.

Still waiting it seems. Tick tock tick tock.

Silly billy
    hey BUGS where in this thread am I adamant he would be sacked this morning...........nowhere so get your facts right
    all I said was put the flags out.......HR has taken this club nowhere,just signed a load of old chums,if your happy with that fine

Comment

Dreaming? He's still our manager. So true to form you were talking absolute shite.

Shock
      He is history and you know it

Comment

how close is he really from the tin tac? has TF come out on twit to confirm or deny this?

or just rumour... with no substance?

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
          how close is he really from the tin tac? has TF come out on twit to confirm or deny this?

or just rumour... with no substance?
          The reason he aint gone yet TF has not agreed a severance deal or hasn't got the balls to sack him.

Being a season ticket holder for many years the football this season has been dire,irespective of whether we go up
          or not I have supported and followed the rs for many years and the manager at the moment hasn't got a Scooby.

Those of you who support Hr please tell me when we have played well this season,been tactically astute and
          entertained.

Comment

I concur!! I don't really care if we have 65% possession you have no prizes for that! Not one decent chance against Charlton in 2 games this season ! Thank god for Charlies get out if jail strike. Given our squad it isn't good enough and Harrys "we are still going up nonsense today" deluded ! We created more chances in games last years pitiful relegation season.

Comment

... ok but Bill do you know they are trying to agree severence or is this just what you want to happen?

Comment

You seriously asking that ***** a serious question? give over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  He is history and you know it
                  No. What I do know is that he's Queens Park Rangers manager. Chin up **** boy

Comment

i dont know mate... but poster seems pretty adamant...

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                      i dont know mate... but poster seems pretty adamant...
                      Yea must be true then

Comment

As much as I don't think he's the right person now for the job, I'd rather give him the last 2 months of the season and see where we are come May. We have played some really poor football and don't look like a promotion side by any means, but I think we should see it out until May.

We can always get a new manager with new ideas then, I'd go for Malky MacKay or the Rochdale manager.

Comment

Yea must be true then
                          just asking the question mate..

Comment

Jimmy the walking encyclopaedia of football

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Jimmy the walking encyclopaedia of football
                              No just not a **** boy making wild pathetic predictions

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                                Do you not think that Harry has had to use loans and free transfers because of how much we blew before him? I bet our wage bill even now with all the players out on loan is huge as we will be subsiding their wages.
                                austin and phillips cost a few quid........good signings though.

Comment

Working...
                                X