Harry does himself no favours……...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry does himself no favours……...

That team selection yesterday was just baffling. We effectively had 4 centre backs playing with one playing as a right wing back! Why do we need 3 centre backs against a side who hadn't kept a clean sheet since November!

Why spend a million quid on Karl Henry and never play him?

Hoilett was looking ok yesterday and looked 'ok' but still got taken off.

I have no idea what are tactics are. Team selection is baffling. Changes every week. It's like he throws all the names in a bag on a Friday afternoon and he just sees what he pulls out!

Why does he never do the post match interviews? Why always Bond?

We have 7 loan players! And as Warnock said loan players won't get you promoted. They don't care what happens at the end of the season.

I am certainly not enjoying watching us anymore. Losing interest very quickly. Nothing telling me I should go watch this group of players every Saturday.

Next up we have Leeds. Another lunchtime kick off. The atmosphere will be rubbish. We'll have no ideas and no doubt lose and there will be more anger shown towards Redknapp. Then he'll do his usual. Injuries have cost us blah, blah, blah!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Henry was a free transfer with further fees based on performances, probably part of the reason we aren't playing him. Also we've actually got 8 players on loan.

I can't really fault you on the rest though!

Comment

cant tell you how many of my spurs mates have text me saying "we warned you"

Comment

henry was 500,000 wasnt he?

Comment

thought henry was free as they needed get him off wage bill

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
            henry was 500,000 wasnt he?
            No up front fee mate, Harry said so in a press conference. Might end up costing half mil based on appearances I suppose but we definitely never paid that up front.

Comment

good job we're not fighting relegation this season. Now that would be something to lose interest in. 4th with a game in hand, that's the current situation. Not bad really. As for the post match interviews.....delegation, top managers delegate.
              Caveat.....Just my opinion, not having a dig.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                Injuries have cost us blah, blah, blah!
                They have though, haven't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                  They have though, haven't they?
                  Yes they have, probably our four best players tbf.
                  We had enough time in the transfer window to get cover, job not done imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X