Petrasso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrasso

Scored for Cov yesterday and got MOTM for them. Looking on their forums saying he was the only shining light in their 3-1 loss to Tranmere. This lad sounds very decent and only 18

Lots of positive reports about him for the last year or two now, be it in the EDS or out on loan.

Comment

And we turn our attention to has been ... Benayoun, we could have saved the money on him right ?
      No trust in own youth by Arry and staff
      Absolute f*cking shambles
      From Holland with love

Comment

Harry hasn't promoted a single youth or EDS player since he's been at the club (i.e. given them a run of games).

Would he really change that policy now when it's just not his style to do so?

Comment

Tom Carrol
          A few years older and maybe a bit more experienced, but anyway. Also: Petrasso and Hitckcook are players that actually would have wanted a pass from Carrol.
          Last edited by Shania; 23-02-2014, 03:30 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

These kids need to be getting game. I'd happily take losing if it meant progression in the long run! There's nothing better as a fan than seeing a youth prospect coming through! I thought Hitchcock scoring on his debut was going to be the making of him

Comment

Maybe Carrol, Petrasso and/ or Hitckock could have played well together in the same set-up? All Three of them are actually youngsters.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I'd love to see; Harriman as back up to Simpson, Ehmer as back up to either Dunne/Onuoha, Hitchcock on the bench as a 3rd striker, Petrasso playing a handful of games and Sutherland replacing a CM on the bench.

Comment

I agree With you and I would like to see Donaldson get a chance aswell!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

no chance thats just not arry boys style!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

nows the time to blood some youngbloods , look to go up next year this team hasn't a chance will finish outside the play offs

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                        I'd love to see; Harriman as back up to Simpson, Ehmer as back up to either Dunne/Onuoha, Hitchcock on the bench as a 3rd striker, Petrasso playing a handful of games and Sutherland replacing a CM on the bench.
                        Agreed.....apart from the fact Sutherland did his cruciate whilst on loan at Leyton Orient a few months back.

Personally I think we'd be a far better side with a lot less over 30's from the Premiership and a handful of decent youths with a point to prove in the match day squad!

Comment

In Arry we thrust, apparently

Comment

Any other club in the Champ and this guy would of been given a chance by now.. one of our own as well

Comment

Working...
                            X