Some TF tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Am i being amazingly thick here ? But i really don`t get that ,just because Remy didn`t want to play in the Championship , he dosn`t have to ? Why the f uck not ? He is a QPR player under contract ,he should just play for QPR , and like it . All this he`s to good for us b ollocks ,he`s OUR player ,he shouldn`t have come here if he didn`t want to play for us. Am i missing something ?
    I think what you are missing is that it won't help the team to have a player who does not want to be there. And it is easy to see Remy's point, with the World Cup coming up in the summer. The other thing is we don't know what gentleman's agreements may have been made before he came to us. At the end of the day, a good team is filled with players who want to play for it.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
      I think what you are missing is that it won't help the team to have a player who does not want to be there. And it is easy to see Remy's point, with the World Cup coming up in the summer. The other thing is we don't know what gentleman's agreements may have been made before he came to us. At the end of the day, a good team is filled with players who want to play for it.
      I see that .but 25 odd goals in this division ( which Remy surely would have got ), would be the difference between ,the b ollocks ive been watching and a brilliant season
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        I see that .but 25 odd goals in this division ( which Remy surely would have got ), would be the difference between ,the b ollocks ive been watching and a brilliant season
        True, but that would only have happened if he was up for it. And it seems as though he wasn't.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          True, but that would only have happened if he was up for it. And it seems as though he wasn't.
          If he wasnt scoring ,it would definitely have cost him his world cup place then , so i reckon he would have knuckled down .
          Still ,i make you right ,in the fact we dont know what had been agreed behind the scenes ,the gentlemans agreements etc
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Patience
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

TF says he is in it for the long term and I don't doubt him - but what I don't understand is why virtually every signing since he has arrived has been short term. Almost all old players past their best on (relatively) small transfer fees and massive, massive wages. Whether he admits it or not he gambled everything on staying up and then on getting back. Clearly the bank account (for transfers) is now empty. Four years into the four year plan its hard to see how we have improved - sure we have a lot of players with very impressive cvs, but at the end of the day we are playing like a mid-table Championship side now just as we were then, just with a hell of a lot of costly dead wood to shift.

Comment

ps: and if it is about building for the future, who have we got to build that around? Austin, Phillips, Onouha, Traore maybe? Not a lot to show for 40 odd signings.

Comment

Manchester City signed only one Steve Daley, we have signed at least 20 players of his ilk.
                  Last edited by Shania; 24-02-2014, 11:05 AM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X