Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should Harry have done differently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should Harry have done differently?

My view is the key mistake was not to bring Adel back into the family....hope other senior players haven't influenced him on this point.

If you could turn back time, what would you of told Arry to do or not do?

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    My view is the key mistake was not to bring Adel back into the family....hope other senior players haven't influenced him on this point.

better transfers

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post

Couldn't agree more.We badly miss his flair,passing ability and his scoring record when last he played in the Championship (19)

Comment

Resign and let Steve take over before he departed for Derby

Comment

Use a humans name instead of his dogs for a bank account?
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Building from the back is ok but you need to take more chances offensively last season.
            Bring in better coaches.
            Start Hill less last season and Onuoha more.
            Play Park earlier coming back from injury.
            Keep Nelson.
            Loan out Taarabt earlier, but if hes going to play tell him not to shoot.
            Buy another defender in addition to Samba.
            Play Mbia as CB rather than DM.

Comment

been **** poor in the transfer market, got a feeling when those who went today get on here tomorrow they will vent their anger big time
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Left

Comment

On a serious note though and hindsight a wonderful thin - perhaps selling Mackie wasnt the smartest of ideas. Perfect at this level as gives everything and just about enough ability to get by.

Would have told him to bring Ephraim back into the fold as well as Taarabt.

Three players that were familiar with each others game and linked up very well attacking wise imo.

Stick Austin with those three and would have been scoring for fun this season I reckon.

Comment

the squad is good enough....they don't play direct enough....they look a class above most other teams but their build up is so slow....
                    except for Phillips and chaz......im hoping that harry tells ravel to get the ball and run at their defence immediatly

Comment

what should harry have done differently? not taken the job in the first place

Comment

Working...
                      X