Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carroll has not had one good game for us!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carroll has not had one good game for us!!!!

A man walks down the street
    He says why am I soft in the middle now
    Why am I soft in the middle
    The rest of my life is so hard

Carroll and Jenas?

Carroll has not had one good game for us!!!!

Was shocking today and all season sent him back two bob!!!

Comment

He's a top prospect don't you know!

Comment

Careful 88 he has quite a big fan club on this forum who love watching him passing the ball sideways backwards and going in circles

In fairness he has had the odd decent game/half here and there but he flattered to deceive and certainly not worth a place in the team on current form

He's not good enough I am afraid and as I said in another thread some weeks ago he's hyped up as one of the future England players if we have to rely on players like Carroll playing for England we will go another 50 years without coming close to lifting a trophy

Comment

Tom Carroll

I've defended him on here quite abit but today was the last straw, I think it's time to send this lad back to spurs. Bring in a midfielder from the youth that can get stuck in. Today he was abysmal. Didn't offer **** all going forward, slowed play down (can it get slower?) gave it away so cheaply.

Comment

Not direct enough and too lightweight for me. I think there is a decent player in there somewhere though, he's a good passer of the ball and reads the game well. Needs to beef up a bit and have the confidence to play his game a bit further up the pitch and with a bit more attacking conviction!

Comment

Were all good passers of the ball when you take the easy option and pass it backwards and sideways we can all do that its when you have to pass it forwards, pick a pass and split the defence which actually determines if your a decent passer or not

If I was fitter I could play the exact same role and have the same impact that Carroll does in out team

Comment

Rubbish player. Plays one or two excellent passes each game, but that's it. Deep lying crab who fetches the ball off the goalie or centre backs before moving sideways with it before passing it sideways or backwards. Never carries the ball forward. Rarely if ever gets in the opponents box. Send back to Spurs ASAP.

Comment

[QUOTE=West Acton;1221417, pick a pass and split the defence which actually determines if your a decent passer or not
                  [/QUOTE]

Good point West ,ive never seen him splay the ball around ,and open up a defence.
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Great example of a player that english coaches seem to think are top class. Thing is when you actually watch him....he's rubbish. He contributes nothing. I want him gone before anyone else. The other unfortunate thing is we have his version but a few year older in Jenas.

Comment

Only reason he is here is because Harry knows him.

Sums Harry up,only wants his mates here no matter how rubbish they are.

Comment

Originally posted by simmo88 View Post
                        Was shocking today and all season sent him back two bob!!!
                        What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          What does that mean?
                          Looks like a typo to me and should have read 'send him back, two bob'

But then I reckon you knew that

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                            Looks like a typo to me and should have read 'send him back, two bob'

But then I reckon you knew that
                            Just being a tw4t as normal.

Comment

You are talking ********.....

Comment

Working...
                              X