Realistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic

So many got carried away with our early season results and Austin's goals. The fact is our spending over the previous two seasons had to stop and we were left with a whole load of highly paid players that Redknapp didn't want. The media hype about our great squad is just that hype, how many would actually get in one of the other top six sides.

Start from the back green is at best an average goalkeeper, always been slow to move his feet and weak in the air, cost us three goals in the last three games flapping at crosses and who can forget the pathetic attempt at home to WBA last year. Can't remember who the poster was with the goalkeeping qualification who was praising him but if I was you I would ask for a refund. Hill is a great club man and gives great commitment but has always been a championship journeyman. Add Hughes who couldn't get in a poor Fulham side and BAE who couldn't give a t##s and the defense doesn't look that great, ok if we could score a couple but we can't.

Midfield is also massively overrated slow, do not provide support for the strikers and is again filled with players no one else wanted. Oneill, kranjear, Jenas, Henry etc etc. when Austin was fit we had a chance but his replacements are woeful. Doyle is showing why he couldn't get in a league one side, Maiga has the touch of a rapist, Zamora is shot, Johnson is shot and continually injured and Keane is trying to learn his trade.

So to the manager and coaching staff, now Redknapp likes to buy success and can't this year so what is left, nothing. No tactical knowledge and what exactly do his staff actually provide particularly Downes, who is supposed to be a defensive coach and since his arrival we have started to concede. His selections are strange and his subs even worse (why take Holliet off today when we needed width a goal).

So guys settle for the play offs it will save a lot of stress and is pretty much what we deserve. We are due a bit of luck and Austin should be back to give us at least a chance of scoring, so fingers crossed and it would after all be a great way to get promoted.

trouble is me old china i dont think we will even make the play offs, we are focked imo!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
      trouble is me old china i dont think we will even make the play offs, we are focked imo!
      we'll see eh.....a few games left yet!

Comment

Be a massive collapse if we didn't make the play offs as we are still pretty solid at the back. Play offs are everyones nightmare but a great way to get promoted although I do worry if Redknapp will have enough to out wit others over three games and our results to date against the other top six teams don't fill me with confidence.

Comment

In a way, the players Harry trusted and bought have let him and us hugely down.
          Last edited by Shania; 23-02-2014, 11:22 AM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

We'll finish outside of the play-offs - FACT

Comment

Working...
            X