Thought Ravel was best player today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought Ravel was best player today

If there's a MOTM today, there wasn't one last week, I'm voting for 82 (AT-2). Anyone see similarities with AT? Gloves, dives, dribbling, swagger, distribution?

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    If there's a MOTM today, there wasn't one last week, I'm voting for 82 (AT-2). Anyone see similarities with AT? Gloves, dives, dribbling, swagger, distribution?
    Gave up watching at half time...but thought Hughes was the only real threat going down the right in the first half.

Comment

Lovely pass to their goalkeeper following a great cross from Traore..... It was easier to score. Think it best not to have a MOTM today....

Comment

Yeah I thought he was easily our best player. Only one who didn't seem to be troubled by the bobbling pitch, for a start

Comment

He was the key to winning and losing today. Never got him on the ball enough in the danger areas when we did he looked decent

Comment

Wouldn't be hard, the other 21 players on the pitch were utter gash!!!

Comment

He was. Terrible miss, but still our best player.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                He was. Terrible miss, but still our best player.
                Thought both his misses were down to the pitch Matty as the ball seemed to bobble on each occasion so will be interesting to see it again on the replays

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Thought both his misses were down to the pitch Matty as the ball seemed to bobble on each occasion so will be interesting to see it again on the replays
                  Maybe mate. Thought he was quality all in all tbh, touched of class and rarely gave the ball away. Other than him though we were dog sh1t today - embarrassing performance .
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Maybe mate. Thought he was quality all in all tbh, touched of class and rarely gave the ball away. Other than him though we were dog sh1t today - embarrassing performance .
                    Traore was decent enough as well I thought

Comment

Green must get MOTM for keeping us in it til the end

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        Green must get MOTM for keeping us in it til the end
                        They'd had one shot on target before the save he made at the end. Then conceded from that corner.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                          They'd had one shot on target before the save he made at the end. Then conceded from that corner.
                          They were poor, but they also hit the post twice before that long range shot.....

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                            reminds me of George Best

Comment

Kevin Doyle reminded me of Best today.....

Comment

Working...
                              X