Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is the weakest link in each Championship side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the weakest link in each Championship side?

This website decides it's Gary O'Neil for QPR. How many would disagree?

Can you really point the finger to one player?

Comment

I'm sure this forum could.

Only, the player changes from week to week!

Comment

Thought he looked good at the start of the season. He tends to struggle when there is no pace on the other side say with Niko for example being played wide. You need pace on at least one wing otherwise you give the fullbacks a relatively easy game.

Comment

For me it would currently be Niko.

Brought in to be our playmaker he has done nothing to justify that decision.

Woeful shooting, poor decision making at times, greedy, slow, lack of a killer pass etc

Opposition midfields with a bit of class must love coming up against him.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post

Woeful shooting, poor decision making at times, greedy, slow, lack of a killer pass etc

Yeah ,and he aint even good looking ..............
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Oh!!! What a surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lurker View Post
                Oh!!! What a surprise!
                Putting my opinion across and no doubt a few would agree, if you dont like it - tough.

Compare you to the Koreans and Park - exactly the same scenario, wont entertain a bad word about lover boy

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Can you really point the finger to one player?
                  No, you can't. O'Neil and Carroll.

Comment

Putting my opinion across and no doubt a few would agree, if you dont like it - tough.

Compare you to the Koreans and Park - exactly the same scenario, wont entertain a bad word about lover boy
                    Oh no, you've got me wrong!

In the main, I'll take bad words about him. I'm used to it.

But I don't like the word 'scapegoat', especially when there's a whole squad of your players who aren't performing at the moment.

But you carry on with the Niko-baiting, eh! Don't let me stop you!

Comment

He's been poor last two games, but I think that's because he has played wide. Should always play 10 place in 4-5-1.

Comment

I'm sure this forum could.

Only, the player changes from week to week!

Spot on mr lurker!... I'm going to give it until midnight until Harry's name gets a mention.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          He's been poor last two games, but I think that's because he has played wide. Should always play 10 place in 4-5-1.
                          Amen to that, Sir!

Comment

Oh no, you've got me wrong!

In the main, I'll take bad words about him. I'm used to it.

But I don't like the word 'scapegoat', especially when there's a whole squad of your players who aren't performing at the moment.

But you carry on with the Niko-baiting, eh! Don't let me stop you!
                            As long as I have your permission to give my opinion on a player that plays for my club without worrying about upsetting a fanboy/girl that is great, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Spot on mr lurker!... I'm going to give it until midnight until Harry's name gets a mention.
                              Thank you, Sir .... but it's MS Lurker!!

Comment

Working...
                              X